Latest Scores

FTOF

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You can't fault the effort here.

We've done everything but score.

By far the better team but we're looking at a defeat anyway.

What the f**k were you watching we were f**king pish there's hardly a footballer among them England will be looking to run up a cricket score that's me a third of the way to getting my prediction right of losing every game.

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

What the f**k were you watching we were f**king pish there's hardly a footballer among them England will be looking to run up a cricket score that's me a third of the way to getting my prediction right of losing every game.

Surprised by that prediction you're normally one of our more positive posters  :whistle 

Summary for me.
Yes some big players bottled it today, but the main reason we lost and the main reason we can’t complete at this level, is our lack of firepower.
Despite the fact we were poor, we still created plenty of chances, but just weren’t good enough to take them.
The Czechs were clinical, we weren’t. Simple as that. 
They’re not a great team either. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My concern is that even if Clarke changes it up for Friday, looking at some of the subs he brought on, he’ll be changing it up with dead wood like McGregor and Forrest. 

Forrest must deserve a start,was very good when he came on I would also start with Adams up front

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Forrest the goal machine? :lol:

Ha ha. I NEVER called him that. 
I said that that from a Scotland point of view, he knew where the onion bag was as much as Griffiths. I was comparing the two from a head to head squad selection perspective. I wouldn’t have selected either.

To make matters worse, based on today’s cameo, he looks to have regressed back to the old James “flatters to deceive - no end product” Forrest.