Latest Scores

FTOF

Latest odds, I honestly don't see England anywhere close to 3rd favourites.

I'm a big fan of English football but the national team, IMO, have been off the boil for sometime. 

Hard to beat but something missing, don't seem to have a spark, despite plenty of players who, individually, have that in their game.

image.thumb.png.b13860d73cf8baab25b190e4ca008816.png

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You sure he's not a Lord rather than God.

Sometimes misspellings with the search facility can be helpful. emoji1787.png

Screenshot_20210624-115258.jpeg

Hmmm

I’m no sure. The Lord was an irritating c**t, but he didnae have God’s aggressive keyboard warrior style. Unless of course you called him a licensed murderer like I did, in  which case he offered you a square go up the back of the Northbank 🤣

While I've been blabbing on about how good the tournamnet has been so far and plenty of goals I never checked.............

I was certainly right about the goals.

94 goals so far, 2.62 per game. :happyclapper

Croatia are 8th in the possession league, not bad considering some expected us to outdo them in this stat. 

If possession is everything somebody better tell Wales, a lowly 22nd from 24 teams. :lol:

Generous odds for Wales IMO, the Danes have been disappointing, I did expect more from them pre tournament. 

Sneaked into the knock out stages with 3 points and 2nd place in their group. :o

As for the other game, can only see one winner, the Italians have been outstanding and are on a brilliant run of form.

image.png.b9259e7ce0baff25766c977bad6f52f0.png

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Generous odds for Wales IMO, the Danes have been disappointing, I did expect more from them pre tournament. 

Sneaked into the knock out stages with 3 points and 2nd place in their group. :o

As for the other game, can only see one winner, the Italians have been outstanding and are on a brilliant run of form.

image.png.b9259e7ce0baff25766c977bad6f52f0.png

Wales down to 7/2, my massive wager must have scared the bookies. :lol:

C'mon Wales. :thumbs2

9 minutes ago, guinness said:

First 15 Wales the better side. Denmark play a lot of long punta from the goalie that rarely gets them possession.

Aye, Bale was getting plenty of the ball, looking dangerous.

Last 10 the Danes have come into it a wee bit more, holding onto the ball, score just as I type.

Denmark 1-0 Wales. 27 mins.