Latest Scores

FTOF

How did so many English fans manage to get into the ground?
There were meant to be so many obstacles put in place to prevent them attending which failed miserably.

Don't know but if it wasn't UK nationals living in Italy they could I suppose have travelled from other parts of Europe, the Italians may have imposed the restrictions on the route rather than the nationality.

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How did so many English fans manage to get into the ground?

There were meant to be so many obstacles put in place to prevent them attending which failed miserably.

They should be kicked out for having so many fans there when they weren’t meant to be 🥾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿👋

Would like to see an Italy win, but more importantly looking for another quick tempo game, Spain need to move the play swiftly to unsettle the Italian back line and that would leave them vulnerable to Italy, hopefully keep the standard of the tournament high.

7 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Would like to see an Italy win, but more importantly looking for another quick tempo game, Spain need to move the play swiftly to unsettle the Italian back line and that would leave them vulnerable to Italy, hopefully keep the standard of the tournament high.

Spain have got here under the radar IMO.

Poor/slow start but 10 goals in the last 2 games, including 30 mins extra time, suggest they are starting to fire.

Then again, at this stage both teams have quality, no mugs left now.

1 minute ago, renfrew156 said:

If England get through I think either of these teams can beat England.

Both teams have superior skills and abilities over England.

I'm not so sure there's much difference in that area, IMO England have as much talent across the squad as they have had for years.

Add in Harry Kane and you have a team that could win this, although tomorrow night's game will be tight as the Danes are a talented lot as well.

To sum it up, lots of talent in the remaining teams. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
18 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:
If England get through I think either of these teams can beat England.
Both teams have superior skills and abilities over England.

Disagree.

I hope Denmark win tomorrow night, if England win this tournament we will never here the end of it.

It will be Clive 2021 Tyldsley instead of 66 Tyldsley

However, I believe the Tournament winners will be one of the teams playing tonight.

Edited by renfrew156

6 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

I hope Denmark win tomorrow night, if England win this tournament we will never here the end of it.

However, I believe the Tournament winners will be one of the teams playing tonight.

It would be the exact same if :lol: Scotland won it.

We get excited about qualifying for 5 world cups on the trot FFS.

Anyhow, enough of the chip on the shoulder stuff, 0-0 half time.

As I said this morning, when you get two good teams they have guys who can defend as well as attack.

Maybe the game needs a goal? :rolleyes:

If England DO win the tournament they will have earned the right to bang on about it for as long a they wish.

Early on I predicted a Spain v England final. Sticking with that.