Latest Scores

FTOF

42 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I still think Engerlund have the quality to beat DK ( hope I’m wrong) but The Italians will hopefully be too good for them .

That said, would love to see Denmark skelp them both  🇩🇰

Thing is though, that the best permorming team never seems to win these things.

I think England might well win the whole thing but the final could end up being brutal to watch.

England usually always seem to find ways of winning at home regardless of the opposition.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

33 games unbeaten, jeezo, what a record combined with the ability to move the ball forward quickly.

Quite a team the Italians. 

Tomorrows game could be just as good TBH, both teams have plenty of good players to score goals. 

Yes they are,  and if you weren't such a bellend as Renfrew156 said i would have told you that before a ball was kicked :lol:

7 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I still think Engerlund have the quality to beat DK ( hope I’m wrong) but The Italians will hopefully be too good for them .

That said, would love to see Denmark skelp them both  🇩🇰

The England game is quite difficult to call IMO. 

Both teams have improved, although the bookies, surprisingly, see the Danes as a long shot.

The tournament has been a massive success so far, no reason tonight's game won't see that trend continue.

image.png.6fbde6b6a273d26637120d364a86e6f7.png

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Thing is though, that the best permorming team never seems to win these things.

I think England might well win the whole thing but the final could end up being brutal to watch.

England usually always seem to find ways of winning at home regardless of the opposition.

Really? :lol:

Aye, like the Euro's in 96? 

Christ, the cliché king is rolling them out again. :byebye

6 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Can you imagine if they did win it😭😭😭😭😭😭

If the English underestimate the Danes its curtains for them , not that the English are ever are arrogant about their chances can only think of 1974 , 78, 82, 84,86, 88, 92, 96,98, 00,02,04,06,08, 2010,2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, as exceptions to that 

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If the English underestimate the Danes its curtains for them , not that the English are ever are arrogant about their chances can only think of 1974 , 78, 82, 84,86, 88, 92, 96,98, 00,02,04,06,08, 2010,2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, as exceptions to that 

Can only think it might, might make some of the miserable buggers i work with happier 🤣🤣😂

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

In the respect of England, over the years they have really had some of the best players at their disposal but the English FA have never been able to appoint anyone capable of getting the best out of them. I took a group years ago to England  v Northern Ireland at Old Trafford whilst Wembley was being done up, accepted the offer of free ticket as really when would I get to see the likes of Beckham, etc play and not just on TV.  One if the best players I've seen.

47 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Yes got lucky with the draw they couldn't meet till the final... only downside now having shown my cards... I may have to put a saver on Engerland @ 11/8... Faraway would be ecstatic if they win now... 😂😂 

C'mon England. 😜

Kidding, Denmark for the sake of your dwindling bank balance. 🙄

They had no chance in 78. [emoji23]

They had no chance in 78. [emoji23]
When we were on the march with Ally's Army and really going to shake them up when we won the World Cup! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Did you know we scored a great goal at that tournament, 43 years ago... just 12 years after England won the damned trophy?

Still... Had Ally kept his promise, we would have acted with grace and humility, never mentioning it again! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

When we were on the march with Ally's Army and really going to shake them up when we won the World Cup! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Did you know we scored a great goal at that tournament, 43 years ago... just 12 years after England won the damned trophy?

Still... Had Ally kept his promise, we would have acted with grace and humility, never mentioning it again! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Don't forget we've been ridiculed for that song since...............

Not that England continually bang on a song...........

Would we have mentioned it all if Ally had kept his promise, well maybe just a wee bit🤣🤣🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Better still...The 1966–67 British Home Championship has remained famous in the memories of British Home Nations football fans ever since the dramatic climatic match at Wembley Stadium, where an unfancied Scottish team beat England on the same turf they had won the 1966 FIFA World Cup a year before.

1967 Wembley Wizards: How the Sunday Post reported a famous victory for Scotland against England - The Sunday Post

Edited by pod

39 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

They had no chance in 78. emoji23.png

Yes and who knocked them out of Qualifying

https://englandmemories.com/2016/09/16/englands-qualifying-campaigns-1978-world-cup/

Eh Italy

Anyone else think Rio is a total prat, after one of the greatest semi finals ever he says England are far better than Italy or Spain , please lets see the smile wiped off that ugly mug Sunday ………….. or even better tonight

Yes and who knocked them out of Qualifying

https://englandmemories.com/2016/09/16/englands-qualifying-campaigns-1978-world-cup/

Eh Italy
Anyone else think Rio is a total prat, after one of the greatest semi finals ever he says England are far better than Italy or Spain , please lets see the smile wiped off that ugly mug Sunday ………….. or even better tonight
Rio is playing the pantomime villain and looking for reactions.

He'll either be right or end up with egg on his face.

No problems with that.