Latest Scores

FTOF

It seems, according to the BBC news, there's a game of football on tonight? 

Not sure if I'll watch it, depends what's on other channels. :rolleyes:

I've got a bit decision to make, where to place my free £10 bet.

Do I chase a big returns, a correct score or similar, or a "safer" bet and bet on the winner? 

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

No it's not.

Any neutral who is gutted chooses to be so.

Very immature and irrational, all the moreso after the 16 month reality check we have just had.

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Passionate rivalry is part of what makes football the beautiful game IMO. 

fair enough... but in many cases that has risen to xenophobic hatred which gets worse by the year.

Just because some people are xenophobic, it doesn’t mean I have to be for not wanting England to progress/ win a major tournament. Same as I wouldn’t want Morton winning the Scottish cup. 

This isn’t immature, it’s just part of the make-up of football for me (and many others). I don’t need you, FS or Oaks to agree but as usual, when views differ, the three of you take issue. In my opinion, that’s far more immature for fully grown men. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Just because some people are xenophobic, it doesn’t mean I have to be for not wanting England to progress/ win a major tournament. Same as I wouldn’t want Morton winning the Scottish cup. 

This isn’t immature, it’s just part of the make-up of football for me (and many others). I don’t need you, FS or Oaks to agree but as usual, when views differ, the three of you take issue. In my opinion, that’s far more immature for fully grown men. 

Gutted. 😂😂😂

Immature right enough. 🤡

I said "in many cases" which was obviously a generalisation.

I wasn't calling you xenophobic, you poor wee sensitive soul!

Morton? I'd be happy for them to win any cup if we were already out as I have very good friends who would be celebrating and I'd be happy for them... just like the England game!

As for immature, I will let others be the judge of that based on your subsequent responses!

I said "in many cases" which was obviously a generalisation.

I wasn't calling you xenophobic, you poor wee sensitive soul!

Morton? I'd be happy for them to win any cup if we were already out as I have very good friends who would be celebrating and I'd be happy for them... just like the England game!

As for immature, I will let others be the judge of that based on your subsequent responses!
Is this immature?

[emoji14]

8 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Alright Oaks, calm down. It’s absolutely understandable to be gutted at how England progressed. 

FFS. Gutted? :blink:

Do you ever look in the mirror and think to yourself "There's something not quite right here"?

Edited by oaksoft

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
7 hours ago, bazil85 said:
Passionate rivalry is part of what makes football the beautiful game IMO. 

fair enough... but in many cases that has risen to xenophobic hatred which gets worse by the year.

It spills into school bullying BEK.

That's one of the many areas where I have a problem with it.

None of this is benign.

This Anyone But England pish has nothing to do with not having a sense of humour about it either, which is the usual line of attack. It's thinly veiled anti-English pish.

Southgate continues to slightly alter the team, I think he's done this in every game.

When you look back over his tenure he's proving to be quite an intelligent manager.

Semi final of the world cup and now the final of the Euros. 

Just think, we (Scotland) drew with them, so we could have been playing tonight. :rolleyes:

It spills into school bullying BEK.
That's one of the many areas where I have a problem with it.
None of this is benign.
This Anyone But England pish has nothing to do with not having a sense of humour about it either, which is the usual line of attack. It's thinly veiled anti-English pish.
Agreed.