Latest Scores

FTOF

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, ok, already been explained. :byebye

In case you're not familiar with the rules..............

The laws of football say "it is an offence if a player deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball".

Denying the opposition a goalscoring chance with handball is an automatic red card offence.

Came off his thigh first therefore not deliberate.

16 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wolves 0-1 Man Utd, young Greenwood scores again.

Been a good watch, Wolves will feel they should have been in front, created plenty of chances.

80 mins. 

Terrible call from the ref , only a few feet away , Pogba's heavy touch leading to an over the baller on Neves , 100% foul . What's the point in VAR if the BBC have a better view of it than they do ?

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Flicked over onto the England game a wee while ago, good timing, two goals in 8 minutes.

Quality where it matters up from, Sterling & Kane.

65 mins gone.

Raining goals, Hungary 0-3 England, Maguire from a corner. 

Unusual for me, I usually see nae goals, that's 3 in nae time at all.

69 mins. 

Many people do not appreciate the privacy of a bookmaker's office. Often people who are passionate about sports forecasts have been frowned upon by the public. In online betting shops https://bossaction.com, there is complete confidentiality. No one will know that a person makes sports forecasts. And this guarantees not only the preservation of money but also of the nervous system. So, today the online bookmaker's office is a vast network, which is successfully used not only by experts in sports forecasting but also by novice players. Most often, online makes the first predictions, and experienced players make very decent sums on their predictions.

Edited by vullnetagolli

1 hour ago, vullnetagolli said:

Many people do not appreciate the privacy of a bookmaker's office. Often people who are passionate about sports forecasts have been frowned upon by the public. In online betting shops https://bossaction.com, there is complete confidentiality. No one will know that a person makes sports forecasts. And this guarantees not only the preservation of money but also of the nervous system. So, today the online bookmaker's office is a vast network, which is successfully used not only by experts in sports forecasting but also by novice players. Most often, online makes the first predictions, and experienced players make very decent sums on their predictions.

I agree.......................I think. :lol:

4 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Continuation of the disgraceful love fest towards Sevco ( or Celtic )

The sheer excitement in commentators voice when they score or get the ball

At 1-1 said how Rangers need a goal now …., erm , why not St Johnstone ?

Fkn hated this shite for years

I left Saints game and got to my car at exactly 17.02. I got out at home at 17.24. The whole time Sportsound  talked about the Celtic match. Not even giving the other scores. It was mostly Paddy Bonnar and Brian Rice so you can imagine the level of insight.....

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leeds 0-1 Liverpool, Leeds getting a lesson, already whispers of them having the 2nd season syndrome, struggling to regain the highs of last season. 

34 mins gone. 

Leeds 0-2 Liverpool, stuck a few bob on Liverpool to score next goal at half time, one way traffic.

Leeds need a win soon, this is game number 4, two draws and, barring a miracle today, 2 losses. 

52 mins.