Latest Scores

FTOF

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leeds 0-2 Liverpool, stuck a few bob on Liverpool to score next goal at half time, one way traffic.

Leeds need a win soon, this is game number 4, two draws and, barring a miracle today, 2 losses. 

52 mins. 

Leeds down to 10 men, didn't really see the tackle but the result looked serious for the young Liverpool midfielder, taken off on a stretcher.

Leeds had little chance with 11 men, next to no chance now. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leeds down to 10 men, didn't really see the tackle but the result looked serious for the young Liverpool midfielder, taken off on a stretcher.

Leeds had little chance with 11 men, next to no chance now. 

Leeds 0-3 Liverpool, Mane, who should have scored 2 or 3, finally scores.

A skelping for Leeds. 

91 mins. 

5 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Indeed, they simply weren’t in the game

Still, they will bounce back, I’m certain

I hope they do, entertaining to watch last season but there's a history of teams getting off to a bad start and never getting out of the bottom places.

A win required soon, Newcastle and West Ham next up, at this point I wouldn't back them to win both, Newcastle HAS to be seen as an opportunity to get that elusive win. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Real Betis 2-2 Celtic, I tuned in just after Celtic went 2 up, they then missed a great chance to go 3 up before a crazy few minutes when Betis scored 2. 

Great watch so far.

Half time. 

Betis 3-2 Celtic, decent finish but poor defending allowing plenty of time for the cross 

50 mins. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:38 PM, faraway saint said:

I hope they do, entertaining to watch last season but there's a history of teams getting off to a bad start and never getting out of the bottom places.

A win required soon, Newcastle and West Ham next up, at this point I wouldn't back them to win both, Newcastle HAS to be seen as an opportunity to get that elusive win. 

Newcastle 0-1 Leeds, early doors but in front.

13 mins. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

They are suffering from the lack of investment, it's critical in the top league.

He, Joelinton, had an assist tonight, in a team that's struggling, that's a decent return.  

Imo I do think Ashley wants to sell the club but nobody has come up with actual money to do so. Will only spend whats needed to stay in prem.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Right now, a very fine line. 

Oh I totally agree, they could quite easily finding themselves adrift as eventually it catches up. Alternatively you got to look at Leeds years ago spending big, gambling on getting into champions league. When they didn't, the wheels soon fell off.  The EPL can either be good for a club or utter financial disaster.