Latest Scores

FTOF

A massive last gasp 3 points for Leeds last night, while Newcastle continue to struggle.

Lot's of games in the top league tonight, decisions decisions what to watch. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The other teams goalie was in outstanding form I heard. :rolleyes:

I seen some very brief highlights of the women's England game, think it was the 17th goal, Latvia goalie really didn't look too good. :lol:

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:
6 minutes ago, guinness said:
Inverness 0 Kilmarnock 0. Half time. Reasonable game. Inverness started much the better side but Kilmarnock comeback into it towards half time.

Ridgers and Judas Broadfoot via Brad Lyons!

Did Not realise that Lyons was the one who was with us.

Did Not realise that Lyons was the one who was with us.
From the Killie website...

June 17th 2021: Midfielder Brad Lyons has agreed a two-year deal with Killie following his summer exit from Blackburn Rovers.

Brad helped Morecambe gain promotion to League One last season and has enjoyed a taste of the Scottish game during a 2019 loan spell with St Mirren.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So far, the concern is being part time, will they run out of steam, add in the loan guy they have from Livingstone is, seemingly, going back in January, a massive asset in that league.

Not sure the fitness will be a problem as even p/t players now are fit. Will miss the big boy up front though

28 minutes ago, guinness said:

Not sure the fitness will be a problem as even p/t players now are fit. Will miss the big boy up front though

I would assume with the experience that Campbell has, he will have a contingency plan if striker goes back to livi in January.

10 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I would assume with the experience that Campbell has, he will have a contingency plan if striker goes back to livi in January.

Easier said than done, a part time club, a small time club, will have difficulty in attraction anyone near the standard of Nouble.

Campbell is certainly an old school manager, didn't mince is words when I was at hospitality a few weeks ago and can motivate players, however I believe part time players are still at a massive disadvantage over a season.

At this point, the rollercoaster is attracting, comparatively speaking, considerable interest with hospitality being almost fully booked for the rest of the season. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Easier said than done, a part time club, a small time club, will have difficulty in attraction anyone near the standard of Nouble.

Campbell is certainly an old school manager, didn't mince is words when I was at hospitality a few weeks ago and can motivate players, however I believe part time players are still at a massive disadvantage over a season.

At this point, the rollercoaster is attracting, comparatively speaking, considerable interest with hospitality being almost fully booked for the rest of the season. 

Like I've said before it seems to be a well run club with a lot of it's finances self generated. As for the part time status, I agree with you as outside work commitments do come into the equation but the fitness, etc I think the commitment these players make probably more than their full time counterparts make in some situations.

A big factor also maybe is, where to arbroath fc train? Is it local or further afield to accommodate travelling players and so can attract players from outwith.