Latest Scores

FTOF

36 minutes ago, eastlandssaint said:

Atletico Madrid  0  Manchester City  0  F T

Semi finals...............

Man City v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Villarreal

Two cracking semi finals, Villarreal the surprise package and certainly no mugs.

Villarreal sitting 7th in the Spanish league but punching above their weight in the Champions League. 

Meanwhile the Atletico disgrace goes on, interesting to see what action is taken, as I said, the manager was inciting a riot.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers 2-0 Braga, penalty and, guess who, Tavernier slams it away.

44 mins.

PS Also a red card for the Portuguese lot.

Great first half for Rangers, a slight drop after the first 10 minutes but the last 20 minutes they were all over Braga.

Some of the cross balls, open play and corners, have been excellent.

Deserved lead and it's in their hands, need to keep on the front foot, don't get sloppy.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers 2-1 Braga, corner, header, shockeroony.

82 mins.

Now, a test, could have been 5 or 6 for Rangers, tight offsides/fouls so extra time looming.

Extra time, just what I didn't need , I need my bed.

Braga deserve credit, the last 10-15 they really found extra energy and deservedly got their goal.

Rangers still slightly the more likely but it's more even than at any time in the game. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Extra time, just what I didn't need , I need my bed.

Braga deserve credit, the last 10-15 they really found extra energy and deservedly got their goal.

Rangers still slightly the more likely but it's more even than at any time in the game. 

Rangers 3-1 Braga, Roofe, deservedly, gets his goal.

100 mins. 

9 hours ago, guinness said:

Inverness win. Decent second half . With our record against Inverness I do not fancy them in a play off.

I don't fancy us against Partick either. We need things to fall right so we don't have an extended season. With all due respect to Arbroath, I think, IF they don't win the league, they will be our, or any other contender for 11th, best bet to survive. If they win the league then I predict one of the other three will win any playoff.

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I don't fancy us against Partick either. We need things to fall right so we don't have an extended season. With all due respect to Arbroath, I think, IF they don't win the league, they will be our, or any other contender for 11th, best bet to survive. If they win the league then I predict one of the other three will win any playoff.

Saw Par tick against Queen of the South and they were rotten  mind we would struggle against anyone at the moment.