Latest Scores

FTOF

8 hours ago, HSS said:

Every round I’ve said they’ll get beat this time………..and I’ll say it again for the final 🌭

Credit where it’s due,a quite amazing run in the competition 🙄

You wouldn't have been alone, some not wanting them to win and others thinking they weren't capable.

The Europa league is much more prestigious now with the Champions League place up for grabs, previously many teams, especially the "bigger" teams, never took it seriously, not any more.

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You lasted 24 minutes and 59 seconds longer than me.emoji1787.png

Rahman even went on about how the teams in the top 5 Leagues bought titles by having more money than the rest. You could not make it up. Poor The Rangers doing well despite  being a smaller club. Welcome to our world

41 minutes ago, guinness said:

Was a !ot more than 3 minutes. It was the main story and then the complete sports section. There were very few other stories covered.

Would you have been as upset if it had been St Mirren that qualified for a European final? 

Away and have a cup of tea, worse things happen in the world.

Would you have been as upset if it had been St Mirren that qualified for a European final? 
When/if we ever do again. We'll hardly get a mention in the sports section cause some blue/green player has had a nose bleed.

13 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

When/if we ever do again. We'll hardly get a mention in the sports section cause some blue/green player has had a nose bleed.

Oh my, would sir like some sauce with that chip? :lol:

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The worse things are usually the first things on the News. A football story should not lead a National News  bulletin. Anyway I am watching the football so who cares.

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

note who just scored for Sunderland i their play off

I , and a few others , were  enraged when he was allowed to leave , he was nowhere near the finished article, it was JR who once called him "a project" ! Some of the comments on here ranged from "he'll never kick a ball in the Scottish Premiership" to " he'll be back junior soon" ! These were the same guys who called Jack Baird "a young central defender who'll end up with a big club in England" 😂 Here we are , still desperate for a 15-20 goal striker !

Edited by billyg

3 minutes ago, guinness said:

You seem to care way more about Rangers than anyone else on here. I admit I really do not like them but you seem to like them a bit much. Arbroath number 1. Rangers 2 and St Mirren a distant third.

:lol:

You're having a nightmare.

Just because I don't moan and greet about them doesn't equate to liking them.

I like "football", I choose not to be bitter and twisted and go on and fecking on about Rangers.

As for Arbroath, enjoying the unique season, I'm sorry that upsets you, super supporter. :1eye

Get more tea down you, Camermile is quite calming I heard. :byebye

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

I like "football", I choose not to be bitter and twisted and go on and fecking on about Rangers.

As for Arbroath, enjoying the unique season, I'm sorry that upsets you, super supporter. :1eye

Are  you the full bob? You seem to get  very angry about very little. Perhaps you need the calming tea. One of the few times I have .mentioned The Rangers . Anyway I have other things to do so I  bid you goodnight.

Why was football in inverted commas?

[emoji38]

Yeah, but your other alias (shull) does. :whistle

17 minutes ago, guinness said:

Are  you the full bob? You seem to get  very angry about very little. Perhaps you need the calming tea. One of the few times I have .mentioned The Rangers . Anyway I have other things to do so I  bid you goodnight.

Why was football in inverted commas?

You're the one who came out with stupid accusations and you get rattled when I respond? :lol:

I put football in inverted commas because it's not inclusive of St Mirren and I'm quite keen on it as a sport.

Aye, have a nice sleep, Horlicks will help you calm down and have a good sleep. :byebye