Latest Scores

FTOF

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're the one who came out with stupid accusations and you get rattled when I respond? :lol:

I put football in inverted commas because it's not inclusive of St Mirren and I'm quite keen on it as a sport.

Aye, have a nice sleep, Horlicks will help you calm down and have a good sleep. :byebye

Rattled? Aye right. Goodnight.

Relax, guinness.

fartaway was always a Rangers fan…

…till that team and club went bust and died.

He defended them till the death… almost… just like the other 50 million Rangers men worldwide who couldn’t raise the dosh to save them.  Spivs and shysters saw those 50 million as easy pickings to con.   How sad…  but how easy it has been.

:)

There has been no consoling fartaway.  He likes to pretend it’s the same club and hates the truth and anyone who keeps pointing out that his first love is no more, deid, gone the same way (unironically) as the Norwegian Blue.

Deceased.

It really isnae about you, guinness.  It’s about bigots, financial cheating and a big blue lie believed by small-minded people.

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Relax, guinness.

fartaway was always a Rangers fan…

…till that team and club went bust and died.

He defended them till the death… almost… just like the other 50 million Rangers men worldwide who couldn’t raise the dosh to save them.  Spivs and shysters saw those 50 million as easy pickings to con.   How sad…  but how easy it has been.

:)

There has been no consoling fartaway.  He likes to pretend it’s the same club and hates the truth and anyone who keeps pointing out that his first love is no more, deid, gone the same way (unironically) as the Norwegian Blue.

Deceased.

It really isnae about you, guinness.  It’s about bigots, financial cheating and a big blue lie believed by small-minded people.

And right on cue here comes my old troll, same old pish patter, Rangers are in his blood and mind every day iof his sad old life.

I enjoy his rants, wasting his last days regurgitating the same old shite.

Rattle on old boy, tick tock. :byebye

On 5/4/2022 at 10:14 PM, faraway saint said:

Strange decision, Benzema off, if it goes to pens, time will tell. 

I don't think he can take one of the first five penalties since he scored from a penalty in the 90 minutes.

Always prepared to stand corrected.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

And right on cue here comes my old troll, same old pish patter, Rangers are in his blood and mind every day iof his sad old life.

I enjoy his rants, wasting his last days regurgitating the same old shite.

Rattle on old boy, tick tock. :byebye

Clinging to desperate, irrelevant ageist comments instead of addressing the Big Bluenose lie, just because I denigrate his fantasies. :lol:

You’re not worthy of being trolled. I just prefer the undeniable truth to be out there.

Rangers is still deid. :)

I don't think he can take one of the first five penalties since he scored from a penalty in the 90 minutes.
Always prepared to stand corrected.
Had to check there. [emoji848]

No not the rule. [emoji6]

With his lack of knowledge of the laws of the game i thought bazil had posted. [emoji1787]

PS Hamlet, stand corrected. That's definitely not a condition of being nominated to take one of the five. [emoji106]

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Had to check there. emoji848.png

No not the rule. emoji6.png

With his lack of knowledge of the laws of the game i thought bazil had posted. emoji1787.png

PS Hamlet, stand corrected. That's definitely not a condition of being nominated to take one of the five. emoji106.png

Oh to know everything there is to know about knowing things… 

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just tuned into the Villa v Liverpool game, Villa currently on a great return to form after a real slump.

The brief highlights showing they could have had another goal.

Second half just started, 1-1. 

Villa 1-2 Liverpool, the boy Diaz has been a great signing, superb early cross, mane nods it in.

65 mins. 

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Everton 2-3 Brentford, 76 mins, this, if it stays that way, keeps Everton right in the mix for relegation.

Going to be an exciting last day next Sunday. 

2-3 final score.

The battle to avoid the dreaded 3rd bottom place, and relegation, goes on.

Everton & Burnley have a game in hand, both playing midweek.

Everton at home to Palace, Burnley away to Villa.

image.thumb.png.1357a76ccd5afe705a6b60820bc156b0.png