Latest Scores

FTOF

There must be a 3rd division game in South America you can watch, although you've got your mind made up before the game to certain extent so no real surprise. :lol:

Currently watching it on my new Sky Glass 65” screen - forget the game quality, the sound and picture quality doesn’t seem any better than the old tv.

Are you in Garden room or house ?

Just now, Scott-Leeds said:

Currently watching it on my new Sky Glass 65” screen - forget the game quality, the sound and picture quality doesn’t seem any better than the old tv.

Are you in Garden room or house ?

Get you with your Sky Glass. :lol:

garden room, 65" LG TV, still doesn't change the score right enough. :P

Liverpool 0-1 Madrid, there ye go, a goal. 

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There must be a 3rd division game in South America you can watch, although you've got your mind made up before the game to certain extent so no real surprise. :lol:

You really think this has been a good game? More back passes than forward passes. Still think Liverpool will score.

1 hour ago, ianmac said:

Madrid have looked second best against PSG, Chelsea and Man City and here they are in the final, so Liverpool should be very careful. A bit like Mohammed Ali's 'rope a dope' era.

They were not second best in the second half........

Madrid win, goals win games, but so do saves.

Courtois man of the match tells it's own story, good players play well when the going get's tough.

Unusual for Liverpool not to score a goal, but that's fitba. 

Now, roll on Wednesday, I need a win for the teams I've wanted to win in the last few weeks, not been going well. :lol:

Really struggle with the biased commentators on nights like this. Well done Madrid. Michael Owen/Steven Gerrard you are a couple of Fanny's. Liverpool aren't the best team in Europe.  Real Madrid are they won the final. Liverpool aren't the best in England Man City are City won the title. 

1 minute ago, exiledfan said:

Really struggle with the biased commentators on nights like this. Well done Madrid. Michael Owen/Steven Gerrard you are a couple of Fanny's. Liverpool aren't the best team in Europe.  Real Madrid are they won the final. Liverpool aren't the best in England Man City are City won the title. 

Let it go, not really important, it would be the same if a Scottish team were involved, from Scottish pundits chill out. :rolleyes: