Latest Scores

FTOF

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Belgians 1-0 Rangers, a wee bit out of the blue, although they did have a decent few mins before the goal. 

Early test.

27 mins. 

Belgians 1-0 Rangers, half time.

They sit very deep, certainly don't press high up the pitch, Rangers probably need to up the pace a wee bit as it's all a wee bit predictable. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

VAR, penalty to the Belgians, definitely arm/hand out although it was from a deflection about 2 feet away.

2-0............................going to be a tough night next week at Ibrox. 

75 mins.

That was a ridiculous decision for a penalty  :lol   We will have to amputate our players arms off before we go on the park 

Final score 2-0, TBH the Belgians were worth a victory, compact, sat deep, overall coped well with Rangers after a shaky first 20.

Could have been worse, Rangers booted one of their line in the 94th minute. 

As mentioned, the penalty a bit harsh, but them's the breaks.

Rangers need to up the pace from the off next week, they are comfortable sitting deep so it's not going to be easy to break them down. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, mainly because it came from a deflection a couple of feet away, quite different to ours on Sunday.

Tanser should have known to put his arms behind his back the plonker,  not sure what the Rangers player could have done that's never a penalty..  We'll pay for that when VAR comes in   :whistle

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

VAR, penalty to the Belgians, definitely arm/hand out although it was from a deflection about 2 feet away.

2-0............................going to be a tough night next week at Ibrox. 

75 mins. 

Would never have been a penalty at the Copeland Rd end with Beaton in charge ( unless it was for Rangers of course.....)

13 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

It is unfortunate that the European performances from our representatives isn't what it should be but just maybe it is a true reflection of where our league is currently.

We still have a few teams to get involved yet. So far, I agree, it looks poor.

I hate to say it but I fear Dundee United will go the way most Scottish teams have gone in the last umpteen years, oot.

As I remember the real glory days, late 60's to early 80's, Europe, overall, has become an embarrassing and painful watch.

I'd imagine most Scottish teams lose money with lengthy trips to places that hardly trip off the tongue.