Latest Scores

FTOF

AZ Alkmaar 6-0 Dundee Utd (agg 6-1)

Michael Stewart

Former Hearts midfielder on BBC Scotland

Quote Message: Fundamentally, Dundee United haven't defended well enough this second leg.

Fundamentally, Dundee United haven't defended well enough this second leg.

No shit Michael. I can see why your a pundit with that insight. 

14 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Here you. Stop living in the past.

You should be devastated that they're getting humped.

Just waiting on Handsome Jacks post match interview to put the cherry on it I haven’t laughed as much since Gothenburg………or was it the pen shoot out in the Play Off? 🤷

9 hours ago, HSS said:

Just waiting on Handsome Jacks post match interview to put the cherry on it I haven’t laughed as much since Gothenburg………or was it the pen shoot out in the Play Off? 🤷

The media love in about ‘this exciting United team’ was well over the top. You’d have thought they’d won the Champions League and not a qualifier ffs.

Handsome Jack has not had a great record since leaving us. Got Hibs to a final but then so did Stubbs.

Those of us sick of hearing about United probably had a good laugh at this. They were totally overawed and out of their depth.

10 minutes ago, guinness said:

Arbroath had a good 10 minutes when they should have scored. All Dundee since. Could have scored a couple. Decent game . Fancy Dundee by two or three. Arbroath missing someone like Nouble. Do not look quite as good as last season.

While I'm an admirer of Nouble, Hamilton was much more of an influence for Arbroath.

I actually think they have played more football, although they do tend to play hoofball at times. 

Early days, topped the league cup group, undefeated after two games, still not won a league game yet.

Not a bad start to the season.