Latest Scores

FTOF

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My view is they’re a stronger team. 

Based on one match ?  

I don’t know if PSV are stronger, I’m pretty sure most Sevco fans will have looked closer at them than we have and they won’t know either.
, it’s early in the season for both teams and effectively with last nights result this is a one off match which will be close to call.

I didn’t see the match but saw the goals - all I can say is if Sevco are to progress , they’ll need to double up on Set piece  defending drills over the next week.- but I’m sure they are well aware of that. 

11 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Based on one match ?  

I don’t know if PSV are stronger, I’m pretty sure most Sevco fans will have looked closer at them than we have and they won’t know either.
, it’s early in the season for both teams and effectively with last nights result this is a one off match which will be close to call.

I didn’t see the match but saw the goals - all I can say is if Sevco are to progress , they’ll need to double up on Set piece  defending drills over the next week.- but I’m sure they are well aware of that. 

No, that was my original point. I thought PSV were poor & was expecting them to comfortably beat Rangers. 

It’s just personal view based on where they play & their perceived capability.

No one can take away the European success of new Rangers over last couple of seasons but I do feel they’ve been punching above their weight & that bubble has to burst sometime. Hopefully that’s the case next week. 

Said just after the match that it was a decent game. Both teams had periods of ascendancy. No one could doubt the commitment of either team.

Errors led to goals with particular emphasis on the central defensive “partnership” in the home side and the PSV keeper, an error he will replay in his head a number of times.

Did either side do enough to persuade me that they will go through? No. Wide open but home advantage to PSV. I still can’t call it.

2 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Seen highlights and whilst I have no desire to see Sevco win any game, they do seem hard to beat these days and definitely getting stronger

Defensively a bit suspect but do work very hard and have a few players who can change games if given the chance and carrying a bit of good fortune. 

2 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Seen highlights and whilst I have no desire to see Sevco win any game, they do seem hard to beat these days and definitely getting stronger

I wouldn't like to bet on who'll come out on top, but I probably will. :lol:

I'll wait until the night of the game, see how I feel at that point. 

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tuned in for Zurich v Hearts.

Just heard they have had a disastrous start to their league campaign, lost 5 on the bounce.

C'mon Hearts...................am I bad? :lol:

Just been messaged that this games on normal TV, just missed the goal but will watch it as it looks like it's Scottish weather.