Latest Scores

FTOF

Rangers 0-0 Napoli, decent game, certainly after last weeks games when Rangers were dead at half time and similarly Napoli had killed off Liverpool nil-nil at half time is acceptable.

As @guinness said, looks like there could be goasl but there husnae been any. 

Edited by faraway saint

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, drama, penalty to Napoli, Sands sent off.

McGregor saves, Napoli net the rebound but the Napoli player was inside the box when the kick was taken............................then Napoli get a retake?

FFS, that's utter garbage but justice was done as McGregor saves AGAIN.

60 mins, madness. 

Thought McGregor stepped off the goal line, hence the retake.

Encroachment would have been an indirect free kick would it not?

Edited by alanb

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Napoli like to mess about at the back. Rangers looking quite good. Do not like the boy Sands at centre back.

Prophetic words on Sands.

Weaknesses for me before the game were Sands and Barasic. I don’t often say this of a player but I don’t see what he brings to that team. The latter  puts over great crosses in the final third but can’t defend. IMO

I don't like the **** and I'm not fond of the Royals, but I'm right behind Rangers saying GIRUY ro Uefa's order not to play the National Anthem before the game. Who the f**k do the Uefa top brass think they are?

Likewise, I’ve never heard the English national anthem in full , I usually mute the tv.

I’m definitely no royalist either but I respect the work that the Queen has done and the families right to mourn and the publics without f**kwits interference

I seen the banners at the Celtic game last night and don’t want that shite either at our stadium particularly during a live TV game

The 2 Glasgow clubs are as toxic as ever, that will never change

5 hours ago, saint in exile said:

I don't like the **** and I'm not fond of the Royals, but I'm right behind Rangers saying GIRUY ro Uefa's order not to play the National Anthem before the game. Who the f**k do the Uefa top brass think they are?

They have sponsors. Sponsors who pay the rangers to play in the competition, (or not as the on field displays reflect), so if the rangers don't like the rules, Don't play in the competition.

8 hours ago, alanb said:

Thought McGregor stepped off the goal line, hence the retake.

Encroachment would have been an indirect free kick would it not?

Could be right mate, that wasn't covered by BT Sport and it never occured to me as the focus was, and it showed, the Napoli player stepping into the box but the decision didn't really add up so that could be the reason for the retake.