Latest Scores

FTOF

Hamilton 2 Ayr 3. Smashing game. Really enjoyable. Hamilton played some good football and came from behind twice. Ayr had a very good centre who scored twice and was the best player on the pitch. Ayr now 6 points clear at top of Championship. And would absolutely  get murdered if they happened to be promoted.

6 minutes ago, guinness said:

Hamilton 2 Ayr 3. Smashing game. Really enjoyable. Hamilton played some good football and came from behind twice. Ayr had a very good centre who scored twice and was the best player on the pitch. Ayr now 6 points clear at top of Championship. And would absolutely  get murdered if they happened to be promoted.

Yeah , great game for the neutral . For me, Gimme games like this any day over prima Donna Champions league stuff. 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well , that’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back . 😫😫😫

That was torture . 👎

From an Arbroath game at the end of last season.

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yeah , great game for the neutral . For me, Gimme games like this any day over prima Donna Champions league stuff. 

That's the problem with games in the lower leagues, they are generally utter shit.

Didn't see tonight's game, I'd rather eat kangaroos penis, give me quality football every time. :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

From an Arbroath game at the end of last season.

That's the problem with games in the lower leagues, they are generally utter shit.

Didn't see tonight's game, I'd rather eat kangaroos penis, give me quality football every time. :lol:

Wow , I can’t believe you searched back six months to find that 😂😂😂

You need to get out more FS 😂

I watch the championship games every Friday night when they are on - yes there are some guff ones but there are FAR more worth watching .

I assume every C L game is wonderful and a great advert for the beautiful game ?     Nah , thought not 🙄

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Wow , I can’t believe you searched back six months to find that 😂😂😂

You need to get out more FS 😂

I watch the championship games every Friday night when they are on - yes there are some guff ones but there are FAR more worth watching .

I assume every C L game is wonderful and a great advert for the beautiful game ?     Nah , thought not 🙄

I remembered it, just one of the things that catch my attention, can hardly rambert things that happened yesterday, but that's not the point. 

I never suggested EVERY Champions League game was great 🤣 but you are having a laugh comparing that shite to the Champions League. 

If I wanted to watch mince I'd go to the racecourse where I graced many of the pitches. 

Everybody's choice but ridiculous to mention one against the other IMO. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I remembered it, just one of the things that catch my attention, can hardly rambert things that happened yesterday, but that's not the point. 

I never suggested EVERY Champions League game was great 🤣 but you are having a laugh comparing that shite to the Champions League. 

If I wanted to watch mince I'd go to the racecourse where I graced many of the pitches. 

Everybody's choice but ridiculous to mention one against the other IMO. 

You must have missed the bit where I said “for me”. intimating that I’d rather watch these games than champions league. My opinion, my preference .

You came back saying that these games are usually guff and you’d rather chomp on Skippys Willy  . That of course is your prerogative ……. If that’s your thing - crack on. 

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You must have missed the bit where I said “for me”. intimating that I’d rather watch these games than champions league. My opinion, my preference .

You came back saying that these games are usually guff and you’d rather chomp on Skippys Willy  . That of course is your prerogative ……. If that’s your thing - crack on. 

Yet you were whining about time you'd never get back? :wacko:

Aye, crack on right enough. :lol

PS You also said "prima donnas" about players who are, generally, at the top end of football because they train harder and work harder than any guff you might watch on a Friday night on BBC "Ooch aye the noo". :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

PS You also said "prima donnas" about players who are, generally, at the top end of football because they train harder and work harder than any guff you might watch on a Friday night on BBC "Ooch aye the noo". :lol:

You seem to confuse entertainment with standard. Watching Manchester City  and the rest will show you the best players but can be  very boring. The Scottish Championship , whilst of a low standard, can be very entertainng.  I do not think you are really a football man but some sort of football snob who can only enjoy a game if the highest rated players are playing. I used to to to Seedhill Park at t he end of each season to watch the amateur and underage finals and was some smashing games. I assume you would never have watched such stuff as Messi  was not playing.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A comment about 45 minutes of a single game 😂.

A comment which you had to trawl through 6 months of comments to find 😂

what’s wrong ? Is it because it involved Arbroath ? 

So Scottish football outside the top league  is Guff in your eyes, we get it .

I assume you didn’t watch Saints in the Championship as you wouldn’t lower yourself to watch racecourse football ?

Given your views on such football I assume should we get relegated ( which there’s a fair chance at some point in the future ) you won’t want to watch that mince & Guff coz you’ll be too busy paying Sky or BT or whoever it is these days to watch CL games ? 

I have a plan , you keep watching CL games till your hearts content and I’ll be happy with Scottish Games - at all levels .

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

A comment about 45 minutes of a single game 😂.

A comment which you had to trawl through 6 months of comments to find 😂

what’s wrong ? Is it because it involved Arbroath ? 

So Scottish football outside the top league  is Guff in your eyes, we get it .

I assume you didn’t watch Saints in the Championship as you wouldn’t lower yourself to watch racecourse football ?

Given your views on such football I assume should we get relegated ( which there’s a fair chance at some point in the future ) you won’t want to watch that mince & Guff coz you’ll be too busy paying Sky or BT or whoever it is these days to watch CL games ? 

I have a plan , you keep watching CL games till your hearts content and I’ll be happy with Scottish Games - at all levels .

Calm down, I didn't have to trawl through anything, it was really quite easy which I have already qualified that I happened to remember.

Time you put down the red wine and nipped off to bed, all getting a tad too personal. :byebye

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

You seem to confuse entertainment with standard. Watching Manchester City  and the rest will show you the best players but can be  very boring. The Scottish Championship , whilst of a low standard, can be very entertainng.  I do not think you are really a football man but some sort of football snob who can only enjoy a game if the highest rated players are playing. I used to to to Seedhill Park at t he end of each season to watch the amateur and underage finals and was some smashing games. I assume you would never have watched such stuff as Messi  was not playing.

I think you are very old and confused with what you enjoy, old fashioned kick and rush football, compared to players who can pass the ball to their own team.

Entertainment is subjective, as for your "snob" comment, away and have a look at yourself as you are the very inverted type of snob who seems to revel in the good old days, whatever they were. 

Stick to Seedhill road, it's cheaper and if that's what you enjoy, fire right in. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Calm down, I didn't have to trawl through anything, it was really quite easy which I have already qualified that I happened to remember.

Time you put down the red wine and nipped off to bed, all getting a tad too personal. :byebye

Absolutely No wine or other alcohol involved here . Just an appreciation for Scottish football at all levels.  

For the record, I also prefer watching the F A cup early rounds rather than EPL games . 

Haven’t you got a bag of Kanga-goolies to get back to ? 

Fartaway knows nothing about football.  Pretends that he “graced” the Racecourse pitches.  :lol:

probably did ballet during the hours of darkness, going by his own words… 

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

https://www.rambert.org.uk

On 11/7/2022 at 11:30 PM, antrin said:

Went to see Living this evening.

Bill Nighy playing for an Oscar (but likely an Academy Award).  Hers acting his socks off, but VERY restrained.  The whole movie feels repressed….

it’s a rehash of Kurosawa’s 1952 fillum, Ikiru, written by Kazio Ishiguro and set in 50s London.

it gets great reviews.  It’s ok.  More like a wee tv thing than a movie for me. Quite interesting.

If you want to play these games, fire right in but you really should be careful you don't want to look like a trolling old cnut. :lol:

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

Fartaway knows nothing about football.  Pretends that he “graced” the Racecourse pitches.  :lol:

probably did ballet during the hours of darkness, going by his own words… 

https://www.rambert.org.uk

Keep up the moronic habit of starting a sentence with a "wee" letter. :1eye

45 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If you want to play these games, fire right in but you really should be careful you don't want to look like a trolling old cnut. :lol:

Keep up the moronic habit of starting a sentence with a "wee" letter. :1eye

Oh dear.  I hope I never look like you!

getting to you, is it?  :P

Edited by antrin

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

Oh dear.  I hope I never look like you!

getting to you, is it?  :P

You come wading in to a frank discussion with nothing, which is mostly what you do.

An utter embarrassment and an old fool who dreams about me which, is extremely worrying/amusing. :lol:

Away and enjoy your family.........................ooops. :lol

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You come wading in to a frank discussion with nothing, which is mostly what you do.

There you go again… projecting your abject flaws onto other people.  I offered an observation because I had just read through your stream of trolling abuse (sadly quoted by Callum and Guinness) because YOU waded into their frank discussion - as they dismissed each of your sad, irrelevant attempts at slagging them.

1.  This was no “frank discussion’ which involved you, although you tried to take their posts off topic and make it all about you.  Callum and guinness were sharing with us all, their enjoyment of last night’s match, but you had to try to knock them. And you persisted in trolling despite Callum pointing out your irrelevancy and mocking you - apparently you think you watch better TV games than him.  No wonder he was sneering at you… right down to your regular, pathetic interjection of…

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

… attempt to accuse smarter people than yourself of being pissheads.   Time after time….

2.  The word is “into”.  It’s not “in to”

“Into” is a preposition in and of itself, you arse!  :lol:

1 minute ago, antrin said:

There you go again… projecting your abject flaws onto other people.  I offered an observation because I had just read through your stream of trolling abuse (sadly quoted by Callum and Guinness) because YOU waded into their frank discussion - as they dismissed each of your sad, irrelevant attempts at slagging them.

1.  This was no “frank discussion’ which involved you, although you tried to take their posts off topic and make it all about you.  Callum and guinness were sharing with us all, their enjoyment of last night’s match, but you had to try to knock them. And you persisted in trolling despite Callum pointing out your irrelevancy and mocking you - apparently you think you watch better TV games than him.  No wonder he was sneering at you… right down to your regular, pathetic interjection of…

… attempt to accuse smarter people than yourself of being pissheads.   Time after time….

2.  The word is “into”.  It’s not “in to”

“Into” is a preposition in and of itself, you arse!  :lol:

:lol

Trying to get pals, you missed out your usual "fellow buddies", tragic. :byebye

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol

Trying to get pals, you missed out your usual "fellow buddies", tragic. :byebye

I’m glad you’ve realised that you have no “fellow buddies”, h un-lover. 

For someone who publicly states that he never goes to see St Mirren, (due to St Mirren fans voicing opinions at matches) I am constantly amazed at your too-regular uses of “we” and “us” and “our” when posting about St Mirren.  Anything to ingratiate yourself with fans you admit you dislike!   Quite stomach-turning in its servility….  It’s an amazing regular display of “Trying to have pals…” from a supposed adult.

i actually have pals. Only sad basturts who have none could come up with a line like… “Trying to have pals…”.  You’re so weird.

glad to see that you offer no defence of your trolling last night.

Edited by antrin

Just now, antrin said:

I’m glad you’ve realised that you have no “fellow buddies”, ***-lover. 

For someone who publicly states that he never goes to see St Mirren, (due to St Mirren fans voicing opinions at matches) I am constantly amazed at your too-regular uses of “we” and “us” and “our” when posting about St Mirren.  Anything to ingratiate yourself with fans you admit you dislike!   Quite stomach-turning in its servility….  It’s an amazing regular display of “Trying to have pals…” from a supposed adult.

i actually have pals. Only sad basturts who have none could come up with a line like… “Trying to have pals…”.  You’re so weird.

glad to see that you offer no defence of your trolling last night.

^^^^^ Almost i tears, can just about taste the seethe. :lol:

We're done here, I can only stomach you so long, although I enjoy your obsession about me, look over your history, the amount of posts that you aim at me is really WEIRD.  :byebye