Latest Scores

FTOF

Anyhow, Spurs 0-1 newcastle.

Have to say, very impressed with Eddie Howe.

Newcastle have spent money but not the big names that other teams have on the books and are building a very decent reputation.

As things stand 4th in the top league.

Been a pretty good game.

oops, Spurs 0-2 Newcastle as I type.

41 mins. 

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Anyhow, Spurs 0-1 newcastle.

Have to say, very impressed with Eddie Howe.

Newcastle have spent money but not the big names that other teams have on the books and are building a very decent reputation.

As things stand 4th in the top league.

Been a pretty good game.

oops, Spurs 0-2 Newcastle as I type.

41 mins. 

Spurs 1-2 Newcastle, nipped in for some food, missed a goal, guessed it was Harry kane, correct. :lol:

5 minutes ago, guinness said:

Celtic went 4-0 down so manager changes front three. No attempt to tighten up. No wonder they keep getting pumped.

Tighten up at 4-0?

If I was a supporter of them I'd prefer to see them have a go, and they have scored a goal, currently 5-1.

Ask any of their support how it felt when they scored rather than parking the bus when the game is long gone. 

You're outlook would get fitba stopped. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tighten up at 4-0?

If I was a supporter of them I'd prefer to see them have a go, and they have scored a goal, currently 5-1.

Ask any of their support how it felt when they scored rather than parking the bus when the game is long gone. 

You're outlook would get fitba stopped. 

They get pumped match after match and never change tack. I have spoken to a number of Celtic supporters w ho are desperate for them to tighten up in European matches. they are becoming embarrassed in Europe. I guarantee they did not want a 7-0 tonight which it could quite easily have been. 

7 hours ago, guinness said:

They get pumped match after match and never change tack. I have spoken to a number of Celtic supporters w ho are desperate for them to tighten up in European matches. they are becoming embarrassed in Europe. I guarantee they did not want a 7-0 tonight which it could quite easily have been. 

I'm not, even remotely, saying they don't need to get better at the back but your point was that at 4-0 down they didn't "tighten up" when the game was a bogey? 

If you watched the fans when they scored you might have noticed they were in raptures, far happier than had they TRIED to keep the score down at 4-0.

The fact is they, and Rangers, simply don;t have the players to hold out teams at this level.