Latest Scores

FTOF

10 hours ago, guinness said:

BBC showing Dundee with 91% possession against Partick. I have never seen such a high possession figure. Result?  3-1 Thistle. Not all about possession.

It'll not be the first time the BBC Scotland site has posted utter shite.

Far from reliable, I rarely use it apart from objective info. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 1-0 Everton, Saka with a cracking finish.

TBH Arsenal were huffing and puffing against a solid looking Everton side.

Just that wee bit of class and, bang, goal.

40 mins.

Arsenal 2-0 Everton, poor defending by Everton, sleeping, allowed Arsenal to steal the ball and that was that.

46 mins. 

Well, tonight could be disaster for Arbroath if they lose to Hamilton. 

Somebody said at the start of the season, think it was @saintargyll, Arbroath could be relegated and I scoffed.

They are certainly in with a shout, despite, relatively speaking, splashing the cash.

If they do go down it'll be a financial blow, crowds will drop, hospitality, still doing surprisingly well, will not be sold out as it has been most of the season and the sales of overpriced merchandise will drop.

I'll tune in, watching through my fingers as it's going to be a nervy 90 minutes. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Well, tonight could be disaster for Arbroath if they lose to Hamilton. 

Somebody said at the start of the season, think it was @saintargyll, Arbroath could be relegated and I scoffed.

They are certainly in with a shout, despite, relatively speaking, splashing the cash.

If they do go down it'll be a financial blow, crowds will drop, hospitality, still doing surprisingly well, will not be sold out as it has been most of the season and the sales of overpriced merchandise will drop.

I'll tune in, watching through my fingers as it's going to be a nervy 90 minutes. 

i did predict that in the league cup match day room against them

29 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

i did predict that in the league cup match day room against them

At this point it's looking likely, tonight will have a massive say in what happens between now and the end of the season. 

A win and Arbroath are in with a shout, a draw, keeps them close, a loss and it could be curtains I fear, that's how big tonight is. 

Edited by faraway saint

38 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hamilton 0-0 Arbroath, half time. 

Despite being down to 10 men Arbroath, to a point, are playing half decent.

As usual, as in many Scottish games, the final ball in the last 3rd is piss poor.

The bold Dick Campbell gets sent to the stand and as he's sitting down, and getting it from the Hamilton support, turns round and, smiling, gives them the middle finger. :lol

Still 0-0, 70 mins. 

13 hours ago, guinness said:

Reasonable result for Arbroath being down to 10. Big improvement still needed to avoid demotion.

Between 3 for relegation and the play off position.

I wouldn't predict how it's going to go, 9 games to go (10 for Cove) and it would probably only need 9 or 10 points to secure the safe 8th position.

38 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Foden is so much a better player and option than Grealish, shame he's been injured so much this season.

He's (Foden)some player, spotted him when England u17's won the world cup, but Grealish hasn't been there that long and when Sterling went there from Liverpool he didn't come close to his form with them (Liverpool) for a few seasons.

Not saying Grealish WILL match Foden or Sterling but it's only his 2nd season and, as is common with City, plays intermittently.