Latest Scores

FTOF

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Dundee Utd 0-0 Aberdeen, usual average stuff but United looking the more likely at this stage.

21 mins gone. 

Dundee Utd 0-0 Aberdeen, half time.

Jeezo, where to start.......................lots of huffing and puffing but the normal poor passing and lack of quality results in no goals, no shots on target and not a lot to entertain the poor souls who have turned up and a chilly Saturday evening. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, just, plenty of effort but apart from the first effort from Fletcher early on the Aberdeen goalie could be sitting on a deckchair.

I doubt it'll be a 4 or 5 goal thriller mate. 

Neither team have been great, but Aberdeen look the more shite. 

1st goal the winner. 

Liverpool v Man Utd coming up, been a real change in fortunes for these teams, Liverpool have, for some mysterious reason, been honking since day one, United have grown into a decent side, sitting a comfortable 3rd in the table, already got a cup win and still in with a shout in another 2 cups.

Taking all that into account, an away win for me. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Liverpool v Man Utd coming up, been a real change in fortunes for these teams, Liverpool have, for some mysterious reason, been honking since day one, United have grown into a decent side, sitting a comfortable 3rd in the table, already got a cup win and still in with a shout in another 2 cups.

Taking all that into account, an away win for me. 

Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd, great goal, what a pass from Robertson, tucked away.

United, after 25 mins, were looking the more dangerous, Liverpool hadn't had a shot on target before the goal.

43 mins.