Latest Scores

FTOF

16 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

West Ham reaching the European final worth a wee mention also

I watched highly of Sheffield Wednesday winning, tremendous atmosphere

We’ve got tickets for Leeds v Spurs next week - surviving or relegated at stake. I think Leeds are as good as relegated already however.

Watched the sad after match response from the AZ "supporters, not quite sure this guy, and another as I noticed, is a hero but certainly reduced the possible harm to innocent West Ham supporters.

A free trip to the final surely? 

Respect to this West Ham fan who stopped the AZ Alkmaar ultras from getting to the West Ham player's families.

May be an image of 2 people and text

That can’t be Luke Shaw of Man United? 

As you say - “always debatable”. 

His stats are hardly remarkable:

https://footystats.org/players/england/luke-shaw

As a complete aside Andy Robertson despite a poor season by Liverpools standard has supplied 8 assists and is the 9th best in the league.

IMG_1831.thumb.jpeg.31f98555059b6fb8cd02d3f61617190a.jpeg

Man Utd are currently 19 points behind City. They have only a positive goal difference of 10. 

Liverpool have scored 19 more goals in  league and conceded 1 goal more that United. Wonder if they will over take United in last few games. 

What I also found surprising is that Leicester have scored two goals less than Man Utd over the season so far. Leeds have scored 5 goals less yet those two sides are in the bottom 3. 

So perhaps the Man Utd defence is really amazing and Luke deserves his award. 👏

Shaw is classed as the 64th best defender out of 187. 

Ake of Man City often deployed at left side of defence is classed as 5th best defender. 

Robertson's stats are all the more remarkable as Alexander-Arnold has been pushed into midfield proper this season too. Saw Ake as a defensive midfielder when he was a youngster at Chelsea not sure he would be rated as highly in a weaker side but I suppose that could he said of a few of the top 6 teams

24 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Robertson's stats are all the more remarkable as Alexander-Arnold has been pushed into midfield proper this season too. Saw Ake as a defensive midfielder when he was a youngster at Chelsea not sure he would be rated as highly in a weaker side but I suppose that could he said of a few of the top 6 teams

Maybe Robbo just takes exceptional corners! 😂