Latest Scores

FTOF

On 4/21/2024 at 5:24 PM, faraway saint said:

What's the chances of the forum madman and his twin Big Yards not posting since the team they both dream about got pumped 2-0? 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

You dream about Shull and I every night and think about the two of us every minute you're awake! :lol:

On 4/21/2024 at 4:41 PM, faraway saint said:

Rangers 2-0 Big Yards and shull, and anybody else who gives a fcuk. 😂😂😂

Did you have a party with all of your "friends" last night to celebrate The Rangers winning the Semi-Final?!

You would all have fitted into your motorhome for the party!  All one of you! 😜🤪

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Oh the irony. 😂

Follows me around the forum like a stupid puppy. 🐶

Check your history, must be 75% trailing,  sorry, trolling, me about. 🧌

Oh the irony indeed!

You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention!  "Look at me, Daddy!  Look at what I did!" 😅 😂 🤣

As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here!  You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself! :lol:

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

13 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Oh the irony indeed!

You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention!  "Look at me, Daddy!  Look at what I did!" 😅 😂 🤣

As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here!  You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself! :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

Almost greetin. 🤪