Latest Scores

FTOF

17 minutes ago, shull said:

More

All four English teams have reached the Champions League last-16

Hopefully no Scottish Clubs qualify on Thursday night for their knockout stages.

Congratulations to the 4 Clubs from our Southern Neighbours. 

From a Scottish perspective, I hope our big two make it through. 

(I know Shull..A different view)

Guest TPAFKATS
Congratulations to the 4 Clubs from our Southern Neighbours. 
From a Scottish perspective, I hope our big two make it through. 
(I know Shull..A different view)
All 4 teams from the richest league in world football make it through the group stages. Meh.

Why would you want the old firm, esp sellik, to make more money when they already have such a huge financial advantage over the rest of Scottish football?

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

All 4 teams from the richest league in world football make it through the group stages. Meh.

Why would you want the old firm, esp sellik, to make more money when they already have such a huge financial advantage over the rest of Scottish football?

I know it's not universally popular TP.  Just my view and the hope that more money trickles down. 

Genk will join Club Brugge in the EL knockouts, pumped Sarpsborg 4-0 to top the group.

Akhisarspor 0-0 Standard Liege means the Turks get their first point and Liege finish on 10 points, 2 behind the top 2, so that draw was massive in screwing it up. As a Charleroi fan my sympathies are limited.

Dinamo Zagreb v Anderlecht atm, Anderlecht can only finish 3rd or 4th so they are f**ked anyway.

I’ll take it though, two Belgian clubs in the knockouts - Club Brugge really surprising me as I thought they’d get battered in their CL group.