Latest Scores

FTOF

46 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Don't agree

Miles better seriously?

Sellic were dreadful especially the second half

Our game's first half was, well, rank.

Our 2nd half, take Morgans contribution out, wasn't a great deal better.

The OF game was, finishing apart, miles better, IMO.

The first half Rangers started really well, with Celtic taking control and playing some decent stuff.

The second half Rangers were better and, again, finishing apart, should have scored a couple.

Sorry, IMO our game was pish poor for the majority. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Our game's first half was, well, rank.

Our 2nd half, take Morgans contribution out, wasn't a great deal better.

The OF game was, finishing apart, miles better, IMO.

The first half Rangers started really well, with Celtic taking control and playing some decent stuff.

The second half Rangers were better and, again, finishing apart, should have scored a couple.

Sorry, IMO our game was pish poor for the majority. 

The argument isn't that our game was poor it was

But you get what you pay for

Every player on the pitch at Sellic Park are earning at least 10 times what our players are on

The game was garbage at least we had 2 quality goals in our game imo

1 minute ago, windae cleaner said:

The argument isn't that our game was poor it was

But you get what you pay for

Every player on the pitch at Sellic Park are earning at least 10 times what our players are on

The game was garbage at least we had 2 quality goals in our game imo

No doubt pound for pound, the OF game was disappointing but my original point WAS that it was miles better than ours.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Not the best but miles better than our game last night which was a very disappointing advert for the Championship. 

I did say Morgans contribution slightly made watching worthwhile, good goalkeeping and poor finishing, especially from Rangers, stopped decent play producing goals. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Unfortunately Falkirk are 3-1 up at half time. :(

I'm not particularly bothered about the bottom end of the division this season, it's more fulfilling my belief that JR is a mediocre manager and that he will hamper a team that I consider a close rival in the league pyramid as long as he is in the job.

57 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'm not particularly bothered about the bottom end of the division this season, it's more fulfilling my belief that JR is a mediocre manager and that he will hamper a team that I consider a close rival in the league pyramid as long as he is in the job.

His team turned it around

3-2 to the Sneck

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Man U 0-0 Southampton, I suspected earlier in the season that Mourinho isn't the answer. (Playing a Liverpool side who are weak at the back and setting up his team for a draw :blink:)

Considering the cash and players he has at his disposal he/United have massively under performed.

I agree.

And thanks again, Jack of all Sports.

Soon be the Aussie Tennis Tournament, Dunderheid Dan.

COME ON ANDY

Edited by shull

Guest TPAFKATS

Palace get a point against Man city despite missing a penalty at the end. Came from a Zaha dive.
It was their only effort on target.

Puncheon only booked for injury time shocker of a challenge on KdB.
Both players stretchered off. Hope it's career ending for Puncheon.

Guest TPAFKATS
Ffs it wasn't that bad. Bit harsh to want a guy finished for one bad challenge. Our boys was worse the other night.
Agree to disagree on that. He went in with the intention of hurting him. Succeeded, could've been a leg breaker. Managed to hurt himself as well.

I'm assuming you mean magennis challenge? I thought he stood his ground and McMullan shat it as usual.

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

Mcgennis left his foot in. Red card with a different ref perhaps. Agree puncheon was a shocker but to wish him finished is a bit over the top.

I don't agree at all. The way I saw it McMullin lost control of the ball and slid to regain it. Kyle was running towards the ball and, amazingly. you run by putting one foot on the ground at a time. McMullin slid in fast and Kyle couldn't react in time to avoid him landing on the DU players leg. Complete accident.