Latest Scores

FTOF

13 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

But he was offside for both goals.

I think they should add another couple of referees assistants to eliminate these sort of errors.  :rolleyes:

Get rid of these useless "assistants" and have replays, akin to the rugby, to assist the referees.

To have a Champions League quarter final decided by errors is unacceptable with todays technology.

9 hours ago, shull said:

What a fabulous goal by Rashford

Could be the winner.

In Extra Time

Aye, just as well he scored because, by his standards, he, and a few others, had a very poor night.

His touch to create the space to score was class.

This boy is a serious talent, has lived up to his high standards since he burst onto the scene.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, just as well he scored because, by his standards, he, and a few others, had a very poor night.

His touch to create the space to score was class.

This boy is a serious talent, has lived up to his high standards since he burst onto the scene.

The new Peter Leonard

So final score 3-2 Aberdeen.

I wonder where Hibs go from here in terms of application for the last three league games?

We have them on the last day - will they be in holiday mode by then - I hope so.

Only problem is Raith have them on Tuesday - they may have chucked it by then :(

It all 'ifs' and 'buts' - but if we can get 3 points from United today then it may make Raith a bit jittery next midweek...