Latest Scores

FTOF

Watching the Newcastle game, Joelinton, yes Joelinton scores to give Newcastle the deserved lead then 90 secs later couple of ricochets and the ball lands at Kane's feet to tap in for the equaliser, when you're at the wrong end of the table, now Kane scores a second!! 2-0 Spurs!

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Watching the Newcastle game, Joelinton, yes Joelinton scores to give Newcastle the deserved lead then 90 secs later couple of ricochets and the ball lands at Kane's feet to tap in for the equaliser, when you're at the wrong end of the table, now Kane scores a second!! 2-0 Spurs!

Newcastle were hammering them then scored, Spurs were half asleep and all of a sudden, Harry Kane. 

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

Newcastle quickly out of the traps at the start of the second half.

It's showing they lack some real skill and class, like most of the teams at the bottom.

Play well, up to a point but lack that player, like Kane or Son, to make the difference.

If you take them two out of the spurs team and they'd be much lower down the league IMO. 

To be safe don't be smiling TOO much, she'll catch on and, well, we know how that'll end. 
Told her about my dilemma before the game started so she knew it was win-win for me no matter the result.

Tbh I would probably prefer Rangers out at this stage for the fun I could have but seeing the look on that fekkers face is pretty good compensation.