Latest Scores

FTOF

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Denmark 4-0 Wales, roof fell in, better team, doesn't bode well for Scotlands next game. 

image.jpeg.0020803da5e9b6d2a27a55982e9adaf9.jpeg      =    image.jpeg.2024a50a24117fed067af1e23f48a644.jpeg

Scotland can't play football but 10,000  tartan army will still

turn up in Copenhagen for a feckin good piss up

♪♫ We'll be blootered We'll be Blootered doon the road♫♫

Dog Lol GIF

Edited by renfrew156

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:
3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Denmark 4-0 Wales, roof fell in, better team, doesn't bode well for Scotlands next game. 

Was just thinking that, hopefully the emotion of this tournament will have worn off by then!

I said earlier, pre tournament, I rated them highly, the first game, with the Eriksen drama, was hard to assess them.

They were poor in the 2nd game but that's 8 goals in the last 2 games. 

Wales, first 15-20 mins apart, were hardly in it.

I work for a Danish based Company . Should be all good moods on Monday 🇩🇰

Better team by a mile.
much as I detest Robbie Savage, respect due to him for his comments on DK performance ..  

btw, my Danish company are owned by Bosch …. German to the core.  Need to give my full support to my paymasters in their next game . Who are they playing ? 🤔

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I said earlier, pre tournament, I rated them highly, the first game, with the Eriksen drama, was hard to assess them.

They were poor in the 2nd game but that's 8 goals in the last 2 games. 

Wales, first 15-20 mins apart, were hardly in it.

4 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

Could this be another Euro 92 for Denmark?  8 goals scored in there last 2 games and an incredible spirit within their squad.

Echo, echo, echo? :lol:

Wales were just a one-man team that struck it lucky to get into the last 16, no better than Scotland were. Typically British style of football, no match for the best that Europe can offer. They were deservedly skelped by the classy Danes. 

The competition is the better for their departure. 

On the evidence of games played so far I expect the English to meet a similar fate on Tuesday. 

I work for a Danish based Company . Should be all good moods on Monday [emoji1087]
Better team by a mile.
much as I detest Robbie Savage, respect due to him for his comments on DK performance ..  

btw, my Danish company are owned by Bosch …. German to the core.  Need to give my full support to my paymasters in their next game . Who are they playing ? [emoji848]
Drinking Carlsberg does not constitute working for a Danish based company. [emoji481]

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Italy 0-0 Austria, great start, Austria, when they can, are breaking forward but it's a hard task as Italy move the ball quickly from back to front.

20 mins. 

Spoke too soon, last 10 mins, misplaced passes, poor touch, bad decisions, all over the place. :lol:

Oh, the referee, like most so far, has been good at keeping the game alive, no unnecessary stoppages. :happyclapper

32 mins. 

Italy hit the post. 

Edited by faraway saint

I work for a Danish based Company . Should be all good moods on Monday [emoji1087]
Better team by a mile.

btw, my Danish company are owned by Bosch …. German to the core.  Need to give my full support to my paymasters in their next game . Who are they playing ? [emoji848]

Fair to say , you bring home the bacon ? [emoji2]

16 minutes ago, guinness said:

Pretty poor stuff. Disappointed in Italy. Austria could win this.

No doubt Italy have been poor, not sure if they were complacent or just having one of them nights, so many bad passes, no real spark.

As I said earlier Austria have been brilliant, worked their socks off and deservedly have a chance in extra time or penalties. 

Hard to call at this stage, tiredness could play a part.