Latest Scores

FTOF

Just now, bazil85 said:

How England still have 11 men on the park with VAR is beyond me. The German break could have easily been a red & that’s one of the clearest red card, straight footed tackles I've ever seen. 

Totally agree at least 3 red cards ....  mind you I've backed Germany to win it outright so maybe am biased :rolleyes:

That was probably one of the worst games of the tournament a very poor German team and with the talent available an almost equally bad England team, they should get to the semi finals but they'll have to dramatically improve to win the thing. Hope Sweden v Ukraine is better entertainment than what we've just witnessed.

17 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

That was probably one of the worst games of the tournament a very poor German team and with the talent available an almost equally bad England team, they should get to the semi finals but they'll have to dramatically improve to win the thing. Hope Sweden v Ukraine is better entertainment than what we've just witnessed.

I never expected vert much, both teams haven't played well, although England HAVE players that can do what Grealish done tonight.

Kane scoring will do wonders for him.

They are no Belgium but they are hard to beat, not conceded a goal in 4 games, and have match winners.

I never expected vert much, both teams haven't played well, although England HAVE players that can do what Grealish done tonight.
Kane scoring will do wonders for him.
They are no Belgium but they are hard to beat, not conceded a goal in 4 games, and have match winners.
True but at some point Southgate is going to have to put some of the match winners on the field if they have serious ambitions to win the tournament. Time for the Swedes and Ukrainians to redeem today's entertainment, hopefully!