Latest Scores

FTOF

• 2 weeks later...

Kilmarnock 0 Arbroath 1, excellent result from a well run club.

Exeter 2 Carlisle 1, pushes Carlisle into relegation places in lg2 of which I think they will stay. It's been coming for a couple of seasons now, only thing is if they do go down to national league they won't bounce back out of it like they did years ago.

Good old Fort William managed to ship 10 goals.. I have kept an eye on this lot for a couple of years now and its a really desperate situation with them, reading  about them. Will be amazi ng the day they actually win.

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

49 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Good old Fort William managed to ship 10 goals.. I have kept an eye on this lot for a couple of years now and its a really desperate situation with them, reading  about them. Will be amazi ng the day they actually win.

FW playing every game away from home this season while they try to fix    
their pitch

38 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Could Newcastle be the "richest" team to get relegated?

Going to be a big task, even if they spend the expected millions in January, to escape the relegation battle.

Not sure, no matter how much money they have, if they can attract real talent. 

That's the real issue, wnoever they manage to bring in will no doubt have a relegation release clause and with that in their back pocket can they be trusted to give their all fot the shirt? Debateable. They need both dig and creativity in midfield and a real strong defender at the back. If they can get that they may dig themselves out of it but I doubt it!

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Been a poisoned chalice since Fergie left.

Good luck to the next mug. 

Should have stuck with Moyes. 

I agree with last point, he is doing great at west ham. Mind you there were too many big egos at man utd then..............

Still are now.

30 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I agree with last point, he is doing great at west ham. Mind you there were too many big egos at man utd then..............

Still are now.

Key point a BIG club always has big players and ego's that match, Moyes wasn;t given a fair chance, the "boo boys" were after him from day one.