Latest Scores

FTOF

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Well, what a weekend for Arbroath.

Spanked Kilmarnock on Friday night and ICT lose yesterday.

Starting to create a bit of breathing space and narrowing down the other contenders for the title.

Keeping the dream alive. 👍

Partick Thistle potentially closest to them. I would love to see these two finish top 2 and progress to the Premier league. Unless we end up 11th of course.

16 minutes ago, HSS said:

Sellic playing some excellent football again today Keep this up for rest of season and the title is theirs

From being threadbare to having so much strength in depth is testament to their manager's knowledge of players. I honestly thought that sevco had the squad to win this league.

49 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

From being threadbare to having so much strength in depth is testament to their manager's knowledge of players. I honestly thought that sevco had the squad to win this league.

Aye, his unassuming manor made him an early target but he's showing a calm and knowledgeable approach, combined with some outstanding signings, putting together a decent side. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath got lucky last night, confirmed by the manager, stealing a point, made all the sweeter with other results seeing them open up a 5 point lead at the top.

Hibs won't be looking forward to coming through on Sunday.

I think they deserve a bit of luck. Considering they are part time and the number of games they are playing it’s amazing they are leading that division and deservedly so.

It’s being able to grind out results like that that makes the difference when the medals and trophies are being handed out.

I so want them to get promoted as champions or if not through the playoffs. The fixtures look good for the remaining games. https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/matches/

I hope the cup run is not a distraction from the league. 

57 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I think they deserve a bit of luck. Considering they are part time and the number of games they are playing it’s amazing they are leading that division and deservedly so.

It’s being able to grind out results like that that makes the difference when the medals and trophies are being handed out.

I so want them to get promoted as champions or if not through the playoffs. The fixtures look good for the remaining games. https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/matches/

I hope the cup run is not a distraction from the league. 

St Mirren v Arbroath

Hampden May 2022

Would be sensational

Well, as I've just returned home I've been playing catch up on the build up for today's game against Hibs.

Going to be a decent crowd, comparatively speaking, and the expectation is high. 

After watching the Partick v Dundee Utd game last night, oh, the pitch was an utter disgrace, Thistle certainly had chances to at least take it to extra time so there's nothing to suggest that Arbroath can't give a good account of themselves. 

Arbroath will get chances, just hope they stay calm and slot at least one of them away.