Latest Scores

FTOF

31 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Whole Leeds team off to M&S after the game, home section : looking for a clean sheet emoji15.png

They have had a couple of wee bits of bad luck, hit the post twice, one was a great free kick but that's what happens when your not playing well.

I wouldn't say they will go down but they are on a terrible run, the worst goals conceded, second worst goal difference despite being the best goal scorers of the bottom six.

Leicester and Villa next, I wouldn't like to predict they'll get much from these two games, then it's Norwich, almost a MUST WIN. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 2/24/2022 at 6:46 PM, Scott-Leeds said:

Running out of games and ideas but won’t be chased out of the club

Very well respected and rightfully so

Looking like time has run out, just heard someone else has been lined up.

Shame but, as I said, Leeds cannot afford to go back down. 

Edited by faraway saint

Morton 0-0 Arbroath, Arbroath, after being under strength last week, were back to a strong team so a chance gone to open up a lead, with Killie also drawing 0-0.

That's two games on the trot they haven't scored, although they also haven't conceded.

Play Thistle on Tuesday, win that and that could be the end of Thistles hopes. 

57 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wonder what anti Putin banners may be on show from the Chelsea players and supporters today, with Abramovich handing the club over to the charitable foundation 🤔

Plenty i hope. 

He’s not quite handed it over…. He’s just hiding behind a charade that lets others appear to be in charge.  It’s temporary.

I agree that you’d hope there’d be anti-Putin banners, but those Chelsea fans are already efficient at turning a blind eye towards what has been the funding of their team using wealth criminally extorted from the people of Russia at the dissolution of the Soviet bloc.

Russian people’s impoverishment has been subsidising Chelsea FC.

And as for the players biting the hand that feeds them?  I think not.

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Started watching the Hibs v Celtic game, poor, so poor I had a nap for most of the first half, not long woken up, nothing's changed.

Both teams lucky to have nuttin. :rolleyes:

Final score 0-0, to give Hibs credit they worked incredibly hard to stop Celtic scoring but as a spectacle, seen a lot better.

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers 2-0 Motherwell, Rangers started really strong, playing like they did on Thursday, it was only a matter of time, 22 & 24 mins, Motherwell will do well to keep this to 4 or 5.

Rangers 2-1 Motherwell, nipped out to let the dog out, come back, a goal out of nowhere.

Fitba's a funny old game.

52 mins. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool, half time.

Game being played at a frantic pace, Chelsea have been under pressure but have had the two best chances.

90 minutes, Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool, been a surprisingly good game for a Mickey Mouse cup final, Liverpool came to life in the last 20, both teams could have won it, both goalies made good saves.

Extra time coming up. 

45 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

90 minutes, Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool, been a surprisingly good game for a Mickey Mouse cup final, Liverpool came to life in the last 20, both teams could have won it, both goalies made good saves.

Extra time coming up. 

Penalties, the Chelsea manager makes a brave decision to bring on the sub goalie, he's, seemingly, good at saving penalties.