Latest Scores

FTOF

In a way though this may give them a kick up the arse ahead of the world cup.  Could easily have gone in underestimating that group and thinking "it's coming home".

In this League of Nations nonsense there really isn't much for the England's and Germany to play for as the seedings in the qualification almost give them a bye to the Euros any way. 

I flicked through the channels, saw fitba and then that engerland was losing 0-1.

I remarked to my wummin that I might watch.

she pointed out the time and that I was on C4+1.

hmmm.

I switched to C4.  Poor Gareth Southgate was being interviewed, post match. Unhappy, too.

I heard the final score.  I switched back to C4+1. And watched the final 30 minutes or so.

Hungary fully deserved it.  Tight defence, engerland fannying about fancily at the back, close passing skills, keeping possession…  pointless….

…while Hungary simply possessed their end of the pitch.  Solid defence to which engerland had no unlocking keys.

The Englishman sent off was a crime.  Just Hungarian cheating.  Didn't affect the score, at all.

I’d better look and see how Scotland got on….  :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hibs, St. Johnstone and Livi all struggling so far tonight against lower league opposition. 
Only half time mind. 

And so it continued………

Hibs lost

Fakes drew

Livy lost