Latest Scores

FTOF

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

It looks like The Garden Shed man has this match covered so I will leave the reporting to him for the second half. It will take a miracle for Kilmarnock to win or even draw and as a neutral in the contest a runaway win isn’t a good watch. Give me a  real contest anytime. Off into the sunshine. 🌞 

How did you manage to watch the first half? :wacko:

You didn't use the Star Trek transporter to get you to the imaginary pub or the imaginary trip to some imaginary persons house and failed to mention this? :lol:

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How did you manage to watch the first half? :wacko:

You didn't use the Star Trek transporter to get you to the imaginary pub or the imaginary trip to some imaginary persons house and failed to mention this? :lol:

In the pub. Only 5 people in! Don’t you read what people post. It was on my list of things to do today. You are skipping FS. Age must be catching up with you FS. Happens to us all. I live in the city centre slums so am just a couple of minutes from the City Walls, my pub of choice.

Edited by Rascal

Just now, faraway saint said:

Funny, you transported yourself back home in an instant, magic eh? :lol:

Read on mr FS. You really are slow today. Let me repeat myself, I stay in the city centre slums just 2 minutes from the City Walls, my pub of choice. I would go for another nap if I were you. Off out for lunch

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Forest 0-1 West Ham, sucker punch, fast break, possible foul, referee having a look at VAR screen.................................

Oh, chalked off.

0-0.  

43 mins. 

Oh my, Forest 1-0 West Ham a wee bit of good fortune in the break of the ball but been a good half, they are certainly not sitting back.

47 mins. 

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh my, Forest 1-0 West Ham a wee bit of good fortune in the break of the ball but been a good half, they are certainly not sitting back.

47 mins. 

Forest 2-0 West Ham, looks offside........................................

Chalked off......................................offside right enough.

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Forest 2-0 West Ham, looks offside........................................

Chalked off......................................offside right enough.

What a game, great breakaway by West Ham, looks like a arm was used............................

Wee plump girls giving it "wanker" to the ref as looks at the monitor. :lol:

Doubt that would help. 

PENALTY. 

MIssed...................................

Forest 1-0 West Ham.

64 mins. 

Just going through round up of local non league games which I do like and an ex player of ours was at it again with a screamer. Adam Hamill who now plays for merseyside outfit prescott cables with the winner in their fa Cup preliminary round match. Don't think he knows what a close range finish is.

Good player but at 34 now finds himself well down the footy pyramid.

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

8 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Just going through round up of local non league games which I do like and an ex player of ours was at it again with a screamer. Adam Hamill who now plays for merseyside outfit prescott cables with the winner in their fa Cup preliminary round match. Don't think he knows what a close range finish is.

Good player but at 34 now finds himself well down the footy pyramid.

He was a terrific player. No idea why he has slipped down the leagues

10 minutes ago, Rascal said:

He was a terrific player. No idea why he has slipped down the leagues

Could be a number of reasons mate obviously his skill not being one of them. To be fair the non league scene down here is littered with players that really should be still playing at a higher level. Maybe a bit like the junior scene in Scotland.

Prescott Cables are a decent side so he will still be playing at a good level , I am guessing this way he will still be the star of the side which is supporter owned, plus his nephew plays there. 

Fitness could be potentially suspect as not played many games with a layoff since leaving Derry.

2018–2019 – St. Mirren – 13 games (4 goals)
2019–2020 – Scunthorpe United – 18 games (1 goal)
2019 → Stockport County (loan) – 4 games(0 goals)
2020–2021 – Derry City – 11 games (1 goal)
2022– Prescot Cables

12 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Prescott Cables are a decent side so he will still be playing at a good level , I am guessing this way he will still be the star of the side which is supporter owned, plus his nephew plays there. 

Fitness could be potentially suspect as not played many games with a layoff since leaving Derry.

2018–2019 – St. Mirren – 13 games (4 goals)
2019–2020 – Scunthorpe United – 18 games (1 goal)
2019 → Stockport County (loan) – 4 games(0 goals)
2020–2021 – Derry City – 11 games (1 goal)
2022– Prescot Cables

Non league footy has changed over the years. I remember saying to my eldest lad a few years ago that imo a lot of the players are probably more dedicated to the game as a lot of it is part time and to keep fitness, training and keep an outside job going at the same time takes dedication. Leagues like national league now are predominantly full-time now and are a good competitive standard. Years ago when carlisle dropped into what was the conference only about half the teams could afford to remain full-time. Unfortunately now once a player 'drops down' it very unusual for them to get back.

Only exception being I think very recently was a lad Owen Moxon who was at Annan part time now at carlisle and doing well. Think it helped the Annan manager being a carlisle player for years too.