Latest Scores

FTOF

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 0-1 Man Utd, the man of the moment Rashford with a great strike right into the bottom corner. 

I said recently United are certainly becoming a real threat to the current big boys, Ferguson, who is in attendance, must be quietly purring. 

17 mins. 

1-1 all caused in first place by fannying about instead of punting it up the park.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 0-1 Man Utd, the man of the moment Rashford with a great strike right into the bottom corner. 

I said recently United are certainly becoming a real threat to the current big boys, Ferguson, who is in attendance, must be quietly purring. 

17 mins. 

Arsenal 1-1 Man Utd, Arsenal can, and I think they will, win the league this year,.

Good players all over the park, a smart young manager and a key factor could be they don't have the Champions League to worry about.

24 mins. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's usually criticised, any one of the two, when it goes wrong, not the other 200 times it works out ok. :P

Fair enough but there does seem to be more fcuk ups from this playing out from the back.

This EPL footy of precise passing, etc bit on the boring side tho.

The 'WTF was that' passing or the 'WTF was that to' passing, etc  much more entertaining 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Fair enough but there does seem to be more fcuk ups from this playing out from the back.

This EPL footy of precise passing, etc bit on the boring side tho.

The 'WTF was that' passing or the 'WTF was that to' passing, etc  much more entertaining 🤣🤣

No it isn't. :wink:

All about opinions, mines is right, yours isn't. :P