Latest Scores

FTOF

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

City 2-0 Bayern, suicide by the Bayern defender, caught in possession, then great play by City, boom,.

71 mins. 

City 3-0 Bayern, guess who, what a 2nd half performance from City.

That should be that, an immense result against a team I thought could have won over the two legs.

76 mins. 

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Looking forward to the Bayern v Man City match tonight.

The tie is over but Bayern will not want to lose both matches and City could hammer them on the break.

Dont know how Man City do it..?! ..oh yeah its the 35 internationals in their squad and breaking every financial regulation going... looking forward to their demise

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't hold your breath..........................on the other hand..............:rolleyes:

Sure we will see sanctions.. no doubt Chelsea will spend a couple of billion soon and still be crap and get another sanction... i do like Pep but its hardly a level playing field... even in the Saudiship

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Sure we will see sanctions.. no doubt Chelsea will spend a couple of billion soon and still be crap and get another sanction... i do like Pep but its hardly a level playing field... even in the Saudiship

Every league has clubs with different incomes, teams floating about the bottom of our league are miles above most Championship sides.

I get the eye watering amounts in the top league are hard to take but it's not my money, I just sit back, relax, sip a vodka or two and enjoy the quality on show.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Every league has clubs with different incomes, teams floating about the bottom of our league are miles above most Championship sides.

I get the eye watering amounts in the top league are hard to take but it's not my money, I just sit back, relax, sip a vodka or two and enjoy the quality on show.

Have you seen Chelsea recently ...was reading Lampard has won one of his last 14 games as a manager ...lost 12

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Have you seen Chelsea recently ...was reading Lampard has won one of his last 14 games as a manager ...lost 12

Not really watched much of them, thought it was a mistake getting rid of Tuchel, he was a decent manager, and doing ok with Bayern.

It does show it's not ALL about the money, just look at us mate. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Not really watched much of them, thought it was a mistake getting rid of Tuchel, he was a decent manager, and doing ok with Bayern.

It does show it's not ALL about the money, just look at us mate. :wink:

Speak for yourself.mate... i am loaded...worth at least 3 Rickys 😉

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I heard that Boehly asked for advice and was told to get Frank. Unfortunately he got Lampard instead of Thomas Frank from Brentford - haha!