Jump to content

FTOF

Latest Scores

Recommended Posts


46 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Anyone know the rules on red cards in the cup? Can they carry into the league?

It was a straight red for McKenna for a tackle on McGinn.

Here, Julian...

 

Grab a hold of this

 

Staw-Widescreen11-20-07.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunfermline 5-1 Dumbarton FT

That's Dumbarton completed their third round of fixtures with just these 3 games left involving us, Ayr and Raith:

Raith v St Mirren (8/3)

St Mirren v Dundee United (15/3)

Dundee United v Ayr United (28/3)

Just taking into account the third quarter games, at worst we'll be 7 points behind Dumbarton and at best we'll be level on points with Raith and 1 ahead of Ayr.

Picture1.png

Edited by Julian Banjos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Dunfermline 5-1 Dumbarton FT

That's Dumbarton completed their third round of fixtures with just these 3 games left involving us, Ayr and Raith:

Raith v St Mirren (8/3)

St Mirren v Dundee United (15/3)

Dundee United v Ayr United (28/3)

At worst we'd be 7 points behind Dumbarton following these games. At best we'd be level on points with Raith and 1 ahead of Ayr.

Picture1.png

And only 1 behind Dumbarton.

A four team shoot out with us the team in form... Bring It! B)

Edited by southsidebud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

And only 1 behind Dumbarton.

A four team shoot out with us the team in form... Bring It! B)

Word of caution we really really need to beat Raith on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Word of caution we really really need to beat Raith on Wednesday.

They haven't won a game since October. We know what happened when QotS were in a similar position and played us....

A defeat would be horrendous for us in terms of points and psychology, a draw at least keeps them in it and brings us closer to Ayr and Dumbarton, a win and I think we are in with a great chance to finish 8th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Julian Banjos said:

They haven't won a game since October. We know what happened when QotS were in a similar position and played us....

A defeat would be horrendous for us in terms of points and psychology, a draw at least keeps them in it and brings us closer to Ayr and Dumbarton, a win and I think we are in with a great chance to finish 8th.

You could well be correct but let's calm down and concentrate on getting off the bottom. We've been here before and received a few boots in the stones. I'm really excited and extremely nervous at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They haven't won a game since October. We know what happened when QotS were in a similar position and played us....
A defeat would be horrendous for us in terms of points and psychology, a draw at least keeps them in it and brings us closer to Ayr and Dumbarton, a win and I think we are in with a great chance to finish 8th.

Yeah but Ayr hadn't won since October either until they played 'keeperless Raith last Wednesday.
Both of them are gash and Dumbarton are literally fighting amongst themselves.
Happy days (at least tonight)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aberdeen 1-0 Partick.

Partick seem to think hanging on for a narrow defeat is good enough............................absolutely murder.

2 mins to go.

Absolutely chronic game , shite atmosphere, shite pitch. :( The ball is going to need a couple of Paracetamol once the game is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...