Latest Scores

FTOF

Motherwell 3-3 Rangers, great game, Motherwell battered Rangers in the last 10 minutes, they have some serious weight up front, not good as they are in our mini league. [emoji185]

Was just about to post something similar - Motherwell went toe to toe with Rangers and deserved at least a draw. If they play like that against us we will be looking at runners up spot at best in the mini league. [emoji4]

1 minute ago, southsidebud said:

Was just about to post something similar - Motherwell went toe to toe with Rangers and deserved at least a draw. If they play like that against us we will be looking at runners up spot at best in the mini league. emoji4.png

After today, I don't think Motherwell are in our mini league. It's going to be a cheap season.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Motherwell 3-3 Rangers, great game, Motherwell battered Rangers in the last 10 minutes, they have some serious weight up front, not good as they are in our mini league. :ph34r:

Motherwell would have scored for fun against us with the crosses they were putting in. Well would win our mini league easy based on their performance today.

16 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Two goals in as many minutes for Spurs and, much as I can't stand their wanky club, I'm enjoying seeing the glory-hunting Man U fans suffer.

The Special one doesn't seem to be so Special anymore, think his days united could be coming to an end soon, 

A wee question? why would a St Mirren fan have a hatred for Spurs.... I would really like too know.

12 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

The Special one doesn't seem to be so Special anymore, think his days united could be coming to an end soon, 

A wee question? why would a St Mirren fan have a hatred for Spurs.... I would really like too know.

Similar statements were made last season.......................they ended up 2nd while "underachieving". 

They will almost always suffer the Ferguson effect, nothing/no one will ever match United under the great man.