Sign in to follow this  
freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee United Challenge Cup FINAL Fir Park 25/3/17

Beautiful day for the game. Looking forward to the day but not yet excited by it. Maybe I'll feel different when I'm at the at the match and the atmosphere starts to build.

Leaving sunny Ayrshire soon with my eldest daughter stopping in Houston to pick up a non Saints supporting mate. Hopefully a win for Saints will convert him.

20 hours ago, renfrew said:

Every away game :lol:  Your comparing league games with a small away support to a cup final  :lol:   Selling block by block at Motherwell would just not work unless there is no segregation and that isn't going to happen. As for the switherers, I'm sure they must be thousands of them jumping out of bed on sat morning and deciding to go :lol:   That is enough from me about this :byebye

1 hour ago, Buddo said:

Lastminute.com managing to get into Glasgow for the game, anyone know if I could get a ticket at fir park or anyone got a spare 1 or 2 I could meet to buy? Cheers

Where to start . Selling block by block wouldnt work ? What do you think we do for away fans in the west stand ?  The M`well east stand is perfectly suited for this,sell to utd fans from the south & saints from the north.Massive segregation in the middle. 

58d635ba65364_east-stand-fir-park-motherwell-fc-1432042829(1).jpg.8199d8d5426ce38c538463b056f076f8.jpg

As for the amount of fans who may turn up ? Where did i mention thousands ? are you daft ? there no way thousands would decide to turn up at the last minute , but there were about 30-40 turned up at Dumbarton without tickets who couldnt get in and yet there were hundreds of empty seats.

Finally, well done to Buddo for his last minute change , hope you get a ticket Bud, although according to Renfrew,you dont exist !!  Have a good day Bud , Enjoy the game .. C O Y S !! 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

All the best to each and every Saints Supporter today ............... Stuck over in the Dark side but I will be watching it from afar on Alba ........... Have a great Day folks and enjoy COYS! No predictions just one more than the Arabs ............. repeat of 30 yrs ago will do nicely! PROUD TO BE A BUDDIE :D