St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

Yes, we can beat Hibs, nothing is impossible.

Yes we've won 3 in a row, against a team in the league below us, a team from a, erm, what kind of league were TNS in, and another team just above us in the league.

Aye, that's us sending a message to Hibs, top of the league. [emoji38]

Again, good to have some hope but, and you certainly live in a some fantasy world, the reality is we are underdogs in this game and ANYTHING we get is a bonus.

Hello from fantasy world...

That was probably the best Saints performance in years. Total commitment, teamwork, some fantastic play, absolutely battered the team at the top of the league. Very proud of the team.

I couldn't agree more what an outstanding performance by the team and fans ...

[emoji460]️COYS[emoji460]️

Every player in a black and white jersey performed wonderfully tonight.  The team that Jack built has just pulled off a performance that an Ian Murray or Alex Rae cluster f**k could only dream of.  Magnificent, bloody magnificent.  

Who wouldnt want to tickle big Stellios's baws tonight?  We finally have a team..finally we have a team!

What a performance from us tonight. Stellios and Morgan ran the show on the left. McGinn was everywhere.

Hibs were really bad, couldn't believe how poor they were. Passed the ball about the back then booted to nobody. Reminded me of us under Alex Rae. They didn't really threaten at all apart from the great save Billy pulled off in the second half.

I have a great belief that we might actually go on and pull this great escape off. Just worried that a pumping at Parkhead next week will stop the momentum we have been building up.

Still a long way to go but in the past few days we have given ourselves a chance. We have gone from being eight points off ninth to being seven points off sixth! I am not for a second saying we will finish that high, however suddenly we have more than just Ayr to aim for and it's no longer just a case of trying to make the playoffs than finish bottom.

Win two more games than Ayr over the rest of the season and we'll finish above them. Would like to think we can manage that.

Couldn't care about the game on Sunday however hope we don't get an utter tanking that ruins the feel good factor.

Stelios was fantastic, Davis strolled through the match, McGinn led by example again, Mallan suddenly brimming with confidence - a different player, Smith and Morgan never stopped running at the Hibs defence, and Sutton never stopped running selflessly.

Oh and Billy The Fish with a couple of top saves when required.

This team is shaping up nicely...

[emoji481]

Fair play to Lennon.

He says we were the best Team to play against Hibs all Season.

We were outstanding and now flying.

Kirkcaldy and Ayr now drowning in a sea of shite.

COSMFC

3 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Every player in a black and white jersey performed wonderfully tonight.  The team that Jack built has just pulled off a performance that an Ian Murray or Alex Rae cluster f**k could only dream of.  Magnificent, bloody magnificent.  

Who wouldnt want to tickle big Stellios's baws tonight?  We finally have a team..finally we have a team!

I have liked Wee or as we call him now BIG Stelly since he appeared on the park for us. His commitment and effort is second to none. I'm very happy he is getting his just rewards. The left/right back is a goal scorer. Bring on the Celtic   :kickass

4 minutes ago, Tam M said:

What a performance from us tonight. Stellios and Morgan ran the show on the left. McGinn was everywhere.

Hibs were really bad, couldn't believe how poor they were. Passed the ball about the back then booted to nobody. Reminded me of us under Alex Rae. They didn't really threaten at all apart from the great save Billy pulled off in the second half.

I have a great belief that we might actually go on and pull this great escape off. Just worried that a pumping at Parkhead next week will stop the momentum we have been building up.

I believe they were bad because we made them look bad.They have quality players but  we closed them down , doubled up every time on their danger men and thoroughly deserved to win :clapping

The Saints team from pre xmas would have sat back and try to contain.....and got slaughtered 

That was outstanding tonight, probably the best I've felt leaving a match since we won the league cup, every 

single player was superb especially Gary MacKenzie I thought the big man was immense, he gets better with 

every game.....

Also chuffed to bits for JR and JF, things are really starting to click for them....COYS...