St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

6 minutes ago, munoz said:

It's a shame more fans didn't witness that performance . 

They will return

This time next year we will have over 4000 saints fans attending as we race towards the Championship title.

It was so good to behold tonight it almost made the suffering of the past three years or so worth it.

Almost but not quite!

Lewis Morgan missed an absolute sitter in the second half - it should really have been 3-0 - and that would have been a fair reflection of the play.

That was fantastic, the best performance from a Saints team for about three years.

When we took apart TNS 4-1 people said it was cause they're crap, same when we beat Ayr, now some are saying Hibs are poor.

I say we were fantastic and Jack has brought in a team to be reckoned with. 

Come on ye Saints and all that. Best atmosphere at a home game for ages. 

Thought we were brilliant tonight. Best perfomance from SMFC side for 3 seasons now. Thought big McKenzie was brilliant alongside Davies tonight. Mallan and McGinn in midfield were superb. On this form I'm suprised McGinn was released by Wycombe. Need to enjoy McGinn's perfomances for the rest of the season as he'll be long gone next. Way to good for Championship in Scotland.

1 minute ago, lenziebud said:

Thought we were brilliant tonight. Best perfomance from SMFC side for 3 seasons now. Thought big McKenzie was brilliant alongside Davies tonight. Mallan and McGinn in midfield were superb. On this form I'm suprised McGinn was released by Wycombe. Need to enjoy McGinn's perfomances for the rest of the season as he'll be long gone next. Way to good for Championship in Scotland.

The bottom line is that we didn't have a failure in any position. The entire team were excellent.

Not one failure tonight, Stelios Clearly absolutely tremendous.

Great to see Mallan back on form, Cammy Smith is a lovely footballer, great on the ball and works hard.

Incredible double save from the keeper.

Probably the most I've enjoyed a game for years.

Great atmosphere in the second half and scenes at the final whistle

On 27/02/2017 at 7:12 PM, El Gingero said:

The Blue Bigots are at home too tomorrow night & that might put off a few travellers from Edinburgh as the traffic will be bedlam.

Bedlam? That just about covers it. That's me just home. Twenty to bloody midnight... 4,000 at SMP, 50,000 at Sevco Central, and 8,000 at the Braehead Arena for the X Factor live tour, and tonight the barstewards think is a good night to reduce the M8 to one lane to repair some crash barriers? Get to fcuk!

That was a braw' night at the fitba'. Needle, great St Mirren team performance - no failures, and a stellar show from Stelios. I also thought the St Mirren support was super tonight. Great atmosphere, a lot of singing which took off in all three home stands.

A sense of 'injustice' with the Raith goalie pish and Hibs drafting in the man who puts the 'emergency' in emergency loan? I definitely think it helped raise the blood pressure of the home punters a wee notch.

All in all, I fair enjoyed that. John McGinn was top drawer for them too. He put in a shift and a half but was let down by his team-mates, who never got close to his effort and desire to win for his team. 

GIRFUY Lennon, and LeAnn 'someone in the name of fcuk call for Ambrose!' Dempster.

Only one goal lost from open play during this run too, which helps. Makes a change from the football bloopers video stuff from earlier in the season.
Not often Real Madrid f*ck your coupon, but your ambitious side bet on Saints comes in.

Cashed a £10 bet for £41 tonight. Had Man City to win and both teams to score (3-1 up at half time) and saints to win both teams to score. Set to win £320.....wish I let it run to second half before cashing out