St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

Just now, Greenhill Road said:

That's pish. Hibs have the biggest budget and squad in the League and they need 'an emergency loan'?  These types of loans need looked at again.

3 hours ago, renfrew said:

There is 6400 seats in the home end if you count the whole of the West stand. 5600 if you don't. Also we lose more seats if the West stand need segregated. I don't think Hibs will even fill the North stand with it being a midweek game and the road works on the M8 will discourage some of them as well. I will guess 3600 home and 1200 away fans. In our last 3 games we have scored plenty in the 2nd half so either that is because the other teams have been p/t or our new players are fitter than the ones they have replaced, but I hope it continue.

Going by what you are saying we have sold around 4000 already then because there are now just 1532 tickets available in the home end. 5600 - 1532 = 4068. Take off 100 segregation say and we are on course for a home crowd of 4500-5000 I would say. If Ayr lose on Tuesday we could sell the lot!

Although your figures don't seem to add up as if the home end held 5600 with away fans in the W6, W7 areas of the West Stand that would mean the North stand and North 2 west stand sections have a capacity of nearly 2400 as the ground holds 8000?
North stand hold around1600 and the away section of West Stand hold around 800

Some cloud cuckoo stuff on this thread about the crowd. I will be stunned if there are more than 4000 in total at this game. It's midweek, Hibs will bring 1000 tops. I would love to be proved wrong and see a bumper turnout but I very much doubt it. As for Ambrose, yes it's an abuse of the system but he is pretty poor when fully match fit so a rusty Ambrose should be scaring no one.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Some cloud cuckoo stuff on this thread about the crowd. I will be stunned if there are more than 4000 in total at this game. It's midweek, Hibs will bring 1000 tops. I would love to be proved wrong and see a bumper turnout but I very much doubt it. As for Ambrose, yes it's an abuse of the system but he is pretty poor when fully match fit so a rusty Ambrose should be scaring no one.

Agree. 4,500 tops IMHO. I'll be very surprised if Phil announces the crowd and it starts with the number 5.

Only going 

49 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Agree. 4,500 tops IMHO. I'll be very surprised if Phil announces the crowd and it starts with the number 5.

only going by the current figures of seats left available on the official website. At the minute the home end is just under 4000 tickets sold. Why would you be stunned if it over 4500 total including the hibs fans? We took over 1200 to Ayr! 

2 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

Only going 

only going by the current figures of seats left available on the official website. At the minute the home end is just under 4000 tickets sold. Why would you be stunned if it over 4500 total including the hibs fans? We took over 1200 to Ayr! 

I won't be stunned, merely very surprised.