St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

USA.
Using mobile data terhered through my phone; but google maps thinks I'm in the US, so I'd imagine Saints TV would too.
ETA: found a support email: [email protected]. will give them a shout. 

If it's UK network being used abroad that might be the problem as it'll be a U.K. IP address. Google maps is just going by your GPS. If you get logged on via WIFI then should work.

5 minutes ago, Tam M said:

If it's UK network being used abroad that might be the problem as it'll be a U.K. IP address. Google maps is just going by your GPS. If you get logged on via WIFI then should work.

Thanks Tam. Looks like I'll need a VPN anyway then!

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

You think by this point in the season, they'd have finally figured out how to broadcast from the start....

Hoping it does come through at somepoint, as it's my only source of updates whilst on the boat.

Is this for Saints TV?

After my earlier problems, I got access - bought a daypass - received the confirmation email,and when I log in, it asks me to pay again!.

Hope the team are doing better!

FFS :-((

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

Is this for Saints TV?

After my earlier problems, I got access - bought a daypass - received the confirmation email,and when I log in, it asks me to pay again!.

Hope the team are doing better!

FFS :-((

1 minute ago, belfast billy said:

It is on radio tonight I take it

Nah, Saints radio

I certainly hope so, the twitter page hasn't said otherwise.

I understand it's done by the university, but with the amount of games they have now covered it's not too much to expect full and easy access to coverage for both tv and radio

6 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

Nah, Saints radio

I certainly hope so, the twitter page hasn't said otherwise.

I understand it's done by the university, but with the amount of games they have now covered it's not too much to expect full and easy access to coverage for both tv and radio

i meant saints radio