Paolo Nutini charged with drink driving

Guest TPAFKATS

By my reading, it just shows how little you need to drink to put yourself over the limit.

He was more than twice the legal driving limit yet, according to the expert witness, discounting the mouthful of whiskey that he claimed to drink when he got home, he may have been under the limit when driving!

10 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

By my reading, it just shows how little you need to drink to put yourself over the limit.

He was more than twice the legal driving limit yet, according to the expert witness, discounting the mouthful of whiskey that he claimed to drink when he got home, he may have been under the limit when driving!

Scottish limit is 22mg compared to 35mg in rest of UK.

Reading what's been reported, and I don't know how accurate that is, I'm surprised it went to court. He was never seen by the authorities getting into or out of the vehicle. Their was no real proof he had a drink in the pub and he was sat at home when the police came a calling. Add to that the fact he had circa, 44 mg in his system AFTER having a drink at home, he was never going to be found guilty.

So this witness that dobbed him in, saw him allegedly downing vodka in Debeers and then ran like Daley Thomson to observe Mr Nutini driving in Canal St ? He must habe been on the Lucozade ! :wacko:

9 minutes ago, FS said:

So this witness that dobbed him in, saw him allegedly downing vodka in Debeers and then ran like Daley Thomson to observe Mr Nutini driving in Canal St ? He must habe been on the Lucozade ! :wacko:

I think the witness was also driving.

Mibbe this should be in the Ed Sheeran thread, but this has Paolo's name on it....
I love Ed Sheeran's songs but how is this for a voice comparison...?

No contest.  [emoji4]

Couldn't really hear the voices to do the comparison for all that screaming you were doing.

:)

• 8 months later...