Claudi-Cheerio

Callum Gilhooley

33 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Seems a better option than sacking him and bringing in someone new at this stage.

I agree it seems a bit ungrateful but with the financial rewards that staying in the premier league brings the pressure not to go down has proved too much for the men at the top.

is it a better option than keeping him.....................time will tell.

Leicester are in free fall, sometimes it needs a change to stop it.

Last 10 games, lost 8 drew 1, won 1.

I don't agree he should have been binned but it's not my club/money.

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
I agree it seems a bit ungrateful but with the financial rewards that staying in the premier league brings the pressure not to go down has proved too much for the men at the top.
is it a better option than keeping him.....................time will tell.
Leicester are in free fall, sometimes it needs a change to stop it.
Last 10 games, lost 8 drew 1, won 1.
I don't agree he should have been binned but it's not my club/money.

Would've been an idea to let Ranieri move upstairs before the turn of the year.
Lets their best ever manager save face and allows a new manager time and a transfer window.

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Would've been an idea to let Ranieri move upstairs before the turn of the year.
Lets their best ever manager save face and allows a new manager time and a transfer window.

The board could certainly have dealt with this in a better way.

No recognition of Ranieri's achievement, which really was miraculous.

You would have to think they already have someone lined up. I don't wish them any harm or good after this, they had a fairy tale/lucky season, enjoyed it, whatever will be will be.

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I was thinking last night, watching them in Europe, that Vardy & Mahrez wish they had jumped ship at the start of the season.

Bet Mahrez  is really regretting fleeing Paisley now . They're staring relegation in the face and we... 

Ah ! ^_^

Tiger Woods made more in a day than CR makes in a year, oh and LC made £250m profit last year, CR got 2% of that for making them world famous overnight..... Again what English football has shown us this week with Sutton and now CR is that romance is nowhere near the sport.

Supporters support businesses not club down there...................

Our game might be messed up but at least its our game

On a more serious note it demonstrates the problem of being a football manager. In the natural state of things Leicester are a yo-yo club and their present position is just about right, it's last seasons League Title that has raised expectations. For a football manager anything less than a very good season is a failure.

Again trying to bring it back to a Saints level it's like the posters saying we should be a Top Six club when in fact in the present league set-up with a 12 team top division we are really a yo-yo club between the top two divisions.

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

On a more serious note it demonstrates the problem of being a football manager. In the natural state of things Leicester are a yo-yo club and their present position is just about right, it's last seasons League Title that has raised expectations. For a football manager anything less than a very good season is a failure.

Again trying to bring it back to a Saints level it's like the posters saying we should be a Top Six club when in fact in the present league set-up with a 12 team top division we are really a yo-yo club between the top two divisions.

Mate its like us winning the SPL, just like Tony Says, imagine, its easy (John Lennon) a successful manager getting the push at Saints, however in CRs case they didn't just finish top 6 then finished first, they beat the super powers only losing to 2 teams all season Pool and Arsenal............... They were the inspiration, the underdog, and now of course they have made themselves look like the prats they are. Remembering that they won 7 out of last 9 league games the season before and then sacked Pearson............

Its obvious the owners are in this for just money ............... one day the SKY money will go , the foreign investment, the ridiculous high wages and the fact that even with all that money, so called English clubs cant compete with Euro elite, geez Spurs cant even beat the 4th best Belgian team..................

Leicester's feat was more amazing as it wasn't bankrolled like Blackburns, it obvious the CRs downfall was loyalty to players who repaid him with  dross

As I said, hope they go down