NEW SONGS SUNG IN THE STANDS

4 minutes ago, Paisley brazilians said:

Maybe kiss could write us a song!

Believe it or not they thought the bottom had fallen out of HM back in the late '70's and released a Disco album

We could go for

I was made for lovin' you Saint Murn

You were made to beat Dundee

The only problem is it only works for teams with two syllables.......

15 minutes ago, div said:

Craig Storie has a song, and it seems to be a favourite as they never stop feckin' singing it!

I want a return to the old school tomorrow. OWTS, COYS, SMTID, We'll go wherever St.Murn go, all the old favourites.

And Loudly as per East Fife game - the singing there was great!

3 hours ago, div said:

Craig Storie has a song, and it seems to be a favourite as they never stop feckin' singing it!

I want a return to the old school tomorrow. OWTS, COYS, SMTID, We'll go wherever St.Murn go, all the old favourites.

An old favourite of mine 'if you want to go to heaven when you die'

53 minutes ago, smfcuk said:

I liked ure going home in a Paisley ambulance....

I think they should bring back Molly Malone .....that was always the top song St Mirren fans sung in the 60's and 70's .....it started slow then built up and everyone went crazy on the chorus. It's a top song and also Feed The Blair was another massive one amongst the fans ....obviously the name could be changed and anytime the fans sang that then the other players would actually pass to big Jim and nine out of ten times it would result in a goal. Now THAT was fan power. Compared with the pretty tame songs now those songs were absolute class.

13 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

"You're gonnae get your @@@@@@@ head kicked" in with posts like that.

:double

Why would you say that ? It was one of St Mirren's most popular songs. Are you denying that ? Don't tell me that you would deny that St Mirren were founded on Irish Catholic. They were one of the handfull that have their roots in Dublin along with Celtic, Hibernian and Dundee United.Named after the famous Irish Monk St Mirin. There's no harm in knowing how and why the club began roots. You seem to be saying that a person would get his head kicked in for what reason ???? Please explain.

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Why would you say that ? It was one of St Mirren's most popular songs. Are you denying that ? Don't tell me that you would deny that St Mirren were founded on Irish Catholic. They were one of the handfull that have their roots in Dublin along with Celtic, Hibernian and Dundee United.Named after the famous Irish Monk St Mirin. There's no harm in knowing how and why the club began roots. You seem to be saying that a person would get his head kicked in for what reason ???? Please explain.

0/10.