Ryan Stevenson in goal for Raith v Ayr not good for us

Hibs are absolutely ripping the arse out of the loan system....have they no reserve centre halfs in the club? can they not reshuffle the squad. That is what having a big squad is for. That could cost us big style if Ambrose plays well tomorrow niight and snuffs out Sutton.

And as for Stevenson playing in goal for Raith....pish, sbsolutely pish. I will be f ff furious if Ayr win tonight and we lose to Ambrose inspired Hibs

And, I cant believe there are some St Mirren fans hoping Ayr will win tonight to give us a chance of catching Raith....there is one team we should be aiming for. The one directly above us....if we catch them then we can aim for t he next one up...I would take a play off place right now....WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT (cap locks ON for emphasise!)

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

SPFL refused to postpone match, apparently. Its an anti St Mirren conspiracy, ah tells ye!

Grrrrr:angry:

A postponement would of been perfect for us.

If Raith have to play 1 of there outfield players in goals then I can't see anything other than an Ayr victory tonight.

Feck excuses everywhere for injustice now. But we have Billy the Fish and Big Harry Davis so let's get the "No Excuses" mentality out and just pump the Hibs.

Just in case we want to moan later I found this on google. How tall do you have to be to be a goalkeeper?
"One of the highest rated goalkeepers in recent history, Iker Casillas, is only 6'0 ft tall (some say he is even shorter then that). This is considered to be very short for a professional goalkeeper in todays game. Most professional goalkeepers range anywhere from 6'2 - 6'6 on average."
Ryan Stevenson is only 5'9"  Got a picture of him training earlier
u11-e1414407526571.jpg
POSTPONE THE GAME
Edited by East Lothian Saint
broke the internet

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

An awful lot of teeth gnashing, isn't our future in our hands, as has been said for some time now? :lol:

It dosent matter what team we're talking about........no club should have to play a game without a recognised Keeper.