We are all stellios

3 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Where did we find Stellios? He hadn't played in Britain until now as far as I know.

I think he may have been a product of the LinkedIn request which so incensed some posters, particularly the one that definitely is not acquainted with Jamie Fullarton.

Eh, phuck 9th?????????? I expect 6th now................

Faraway £20 at 20/1 for sixth please accept

Lenny said Saints are the best team they have faced this season..................

So logically, we thrash Hibs, they thrash Hearts , they thrash Sevco, who beat Dons......

So QF v Tic is  the 2 form teams in Scotland ....................... COYSS

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Eh, phuck 9th?????????? I expect 6th now................

Faraway £20 at 20/1 for sixth please accept

Lenny said Saints are the best team they have faced this season..................

So logically, we thrash Hibs, they thrash Hearts , they thrash Sevco, who beat Dons......

So QF v Tic is  the 2 form teams in Scotland ....................... COYSS

What will you offer me for 2nd, I'm on fire. :lol:

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Stelios Demetriou rides toilet mouse!

th?id=OIP.8AibnbR5dSg_lEwoox8LWwD9Es&w=1

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

See idiot melt Rust!

th?id=OIP.mxVllOKagyppR1yXIQRbjwDLEs&w=2

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

We Eel Ride in moist orgasm oust! :o

th?id=OIP.KsEisJrT1W95QwyjdnJkmAEsDE&w=2

It makes sense if you sing "There's only one "L" in Stelios...............well maybe! :whistle

It took me until the second one to figure out what you were on about, you sly old wordsmith you B)

Is he the first Cypriot to play and score for the buds?

I can't think of any in time.

I bumped into Stellios outside gilmour Street on Sunday and gave him some chat. He seems to be loving his time in Scotland.

Keep up the good work young man!

2 hours ago, BaldyOzBud said:

When faced with this inevitable middle aged angst, I tend to drink beer....it doesn't solve anything but it tastes good :guinness

I'm going out drinking tonight, shaved, moisturized, conditioned my hair and looked out my "STRAIGHT OUTTA PAISLEY" T-shirt so lock up yer barnyard animals.  :oohlala

Edited by Bud the Baker

I also liked that he's the first to be in amongst it all when there was a wee stramash. He was straight in there when Gary Mack was elbowed by Cummings and was having words with Bartley (Bartley would've killed him but it's the thought that counts). He was then in John McGinn's face after a hefty tackle on a teammate.

All the makings of a cult hero after a few weeks in the team!!   

5 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

I also liked that he's the first to be in amongst it all when there was a wee stramash. He was straight in there when Gary Mack was elbowed by Cummings and was having words with Bartley (Bartley would've killed him but it's the thought that counts). He was then in John McGinn's face after a hefty tackle on a teammate.

All the makings of a cult hero after a few weeks in the team!!   

Jack Ross said in his interview that he's that type of player on the training field as well. A big influence and a good guy but winds others up with how committed he is.