Any Seats On A Supporter Bus

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Too much a chance to come up the road with no seat confirmed.  What channel is the game on ? 

Get the train into town and come for a few scoops after the game you big woman!

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Getting there is the easy bit getting back into town after we beat Celtic will be hard :)

Will catch up for sure. Any free space for a sign in 1877 next week.

We're just walking back into town after the game, going for a few pints and a a bit of food somewhere.

Always welcome big man!

What game you want signed in for bud, Dunfermline (Sat 11th), or Dundee Utd (Weds 15th) or both?

9 hours ago, div said:

We're just walking back into town after the game, going for a few pints and a a bit of food somewhere.

Always welcome big man!

What game you want signed in for bud, Dunfermline (Sat 11th), or Dundee Utd (Weds 15th) or both?

My train will get into Central at 11.45. Will jump on a taxi to Parkhead.

So would be great to join you and the boys into town after the game. 

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

My train will get into Central at 11.45. Will jump on a taxi to Parkhead.

So would be great to join you and the boys into town after the game. 

Are you sure the line is open on Sunday there has been a lot of engineering work between Johstone and Kilwinning. I'd check this out if I were you.

8 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Are you sure the line is open on Sunday there has been a lot of engineering work between Johstone and Kilwinning. I'd check this out if I were you.

IOBS will probably be on the Wemyss-Glasgow line Kendo, something tells me he lives on the isle of Bute and can get a ferry to Wemyss bay for the train ^_^

Just now, buddiecat said:

IOBS will probably be on the Wemyss-Glasgow line Kendo, something tells me he lives on the isle of Bute and can get a ferry to Wemyss bay for the train ^_^

Oops there's me thinking he's coming from Ardrossan. Yes you're correct for some daft reason I was thinking about Arran. :hammer

• 2 weeks later...