St Mirren V Dunfermline 11 March

St.Ricky

That was a very good point today and Ayr will have noticed it and will be feeling more pressure after another thumping.

We are just chipping away at the deficit here.

It might be that it takes a whole shedload of single points in a row to catch them.

So be it.

If it takes us until the last match to get clear of 10th then so be it too.

As long as we are gaining on them all is good as far as I am concerned.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Have to agree on Loy. Not nearly committed enough.

I guess its all opinions but I thought Loy put a shift in when he came on. Couldn't fault him personally. I think your being a bit harsh with the not committed stuff. I think all the players at the club are showing commitment.

9 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I guess its all opinions but I thought Loy put a shift in when he came on. Couldn't fault him personally. I think your being a bit harsh with the not committed stuff. I think all the players at the club are showing commitment.

Aye, just my thoughts.

I'd hoped for a bit more from him.

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Thought the best chance of the games was Dunfermline's.

That one on one with ten minutes to go which was well saved by Billy.

They also had a decent penalty claim turned down - which Thommo thought was a penalty.

In saying all that, i thought a draw was fair.

Best chance of the game was Morgan's when he passed it back to their keeper

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

He would get my support if he could demonstrate the ability to support the team during what is the worst period in our history.

It is not enough to just turn up.

TC is a fair weather supporter. He is only supportive when we are winning. When we are losing he is utterly destructive.

He knows full well that the players read this forum and can read his endless negative pish.

He is not supporting the team right now. He is behaving like a whining, attention seeking, entitled brat.

Nothing wrong with that perhaps - we all do it. Unfortunately he is doing it at the expense of the team.

All I want him to do is keep this pish quiet until the season ends.

Then he can do what he likes.

Hellava lot of words just to say he's a pr&&kok

8 hours ago, munoz said:

Yes a decent run of form but almost meaningless against us as we couldn't beat Range Rovers who were on a shite run of form or is it the case that Saints perform better against the more successful teams now ?

10 hours ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Anyone know when or if Rocco Quinn is due back. Could be useful coming off the bench in the last few games of the season  to close games out.

Need to score goals to close games out

I think we have tightened up but don't score enough goals

That's 2 blanks in a row

3 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Need to score goals to close games out

I think we have tightened up but don't score enough goals

That's 2 blanks in a row

Agreed that we need to score but you have to go back to early Jan to find the last time we didn't score before the last 2 games.

Not scoring against Raith was a real disaster, not so much yesterday.

3 points would have been great yesterday but a point was about right for both teams. We are a point closer to Ayr and that might be the point that sees us finish above them, who knows? The players will just have to concentrate on doing their best to beat Dundee Utd on Wednesday, if that happens we could be above Ayr this time next week.

34 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

3 points would have been great yesterday but a point was about right for both teams. We are a point closer to Ayr and that might be the point that sees us finish above them, who knows? The players will just have to concentrate on doing their best to beat Dundee Utd on Wednesday, if that happens we could be above Ayr this time next week.

Spot on . We also overtook Ayr's goal difference for the first time in months yesterday . 

That was type of game yesterday that we would have lost before the transfer window . 

58 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

If we draw v United then it's still possible to be off the bottom next week, albeit on goal difference.

My mate Rik,an Ipswich Town fan,was up here for the weekend and came to the game.It was his 10th Saints game and he's never seen us lose!!!!!

Maybe the £2 SMiSA money could be used to get him up to our remaining games.:happyclapper

He enjoyed the game but compared it to the Vauxhall Conference. :o

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

My mate Rik,an Ipswich Town fan,was up here for the weekend and came to the game.It was his 10th Saints game and he's never seen us lose!!!!!

Maybe the £2 SMiSA money could be used to get him up to our remaining games.:happyclapper

He enjoyed the game but compared it to the Vauxhall Conference. :o

All ideas welcomed, so email them to: [email protected]

He enjoyed the game but compared it to the Vauxhall Conference. [emoji33]

I was at a Cardiff v Ipswich game a couple of years ago. The players were bigger, stronger and faster than we've got up here but I've never watched as much route one crap as I saw that night.

We may not have the quality of player but at least most teams up here try to pass the ball and play football on the deck.