Jack Ross Must Stay

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

This forum has gone to the dogs, since the wank tank emptied...

But at least I spend much less time reading the forum.

It's a shame - so much inane shite.

Simpler to 'mark the whole forum as read' when posts visible were by those two.

Just wish those above lines didn't even need to pollute my viewing experience.

I blame the Rosstafarians..........

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

It's like midges.

You squash one but immediately there's another annoying irrelevant one to be swatted.

You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options

Unable to swat or scroll , so he ignores :lol:

29 minutes ago, antrin said:

This forum has gone to the dogs, since the wank tank emptied...

Every thread looks like this:

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options

But at least I spend much less time reading the forum.

It's a shame - so much inane shite.

Simpler to 'mark the whole forum as read' when posts visible were by those two.

Just wish those above lines didn't even need to pollute my viewing experience.

^^^^^^^ Close to tears. :lol:

WGAF what you think, you add next to nothing except crying like a baby about anybody you don't like.

Away and do yerself a favour, ya daft auld arse. :byebye

18 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Are you suggesting I do?

PS - I've been acting stupid on this forum for over 12 years and I'mnot about to get sensible or whatever name he's posting under presently............................

As my posts say. I'm with stupid. Been here for about 12 weeks still working out the politics, characters, alliances and vendetta's. Not on often enough to keep up but I don't mind a little bit of stupidity. Only joined to get a better angle on what SMISA was up to but I just ended up confused. Don't get the sensible connection but I take it your referring to a mutual friend of ours.

Anyway don't go all sensible on us. Keep acting stupid and COYS.

PS We won't finish bottom and I don't think that's a stupid prediction 

:withstupid

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Forgot I'm with stupid

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I think winning games, irrespective of how we are playing, will unite the vast majority of the support.

Oh, and escaping relegation might help.

Didn`t exactly work for Gus did it ?   

We have to face the fact that no matter who is at the helm of our club (or any other for that matter) will almost certainly divide opinion. To some , winning is all that matters regardless of the standard of football on display, to others its the style of football played...... and thats before you add personalities into the mix.

Sometimes people simply cant take to a manager as in the case of Top Cat who doesnt like or rate Jack Ross. Thats his prerogative, i dont agree with him or the others who are of that opinion but hey , thats football fans.

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Didn`t exactly work for Gus did it ?   

We have to face the fact that no matter who is at the helm of our club (or any other for that matter) will almost certainly divide opinion. To some , winning is all that matters regardless of the standard of football on display, to others its the style of football played...... and thats before you add personalities into the mix.

Sometimes people simply cant take to a manager as in the case of Top Cat who doesnt like or rate Jack Ross. Thats his prerogative, i dont agree with him or the others who are of that opinion but hey , thats football fans.

That was after quite a few seasons.

At this stage, any type of win will do.

Sure, when Gus stuck with his style that became, on the whole, unacceptable and I think that was the support/board wanting to improve.

We, currently, are far from that stage.

I agree there will always be an element, for whatever reason, take a dislike to a manager and I've always disliked the unfair and constant criticism some of our previous managers have taken from our support.

That's not to say managers should not be scrutinised, and that includes our current manager.

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'm sure I've heard that one just before Rae went...............:rolleyes:

It is because of all the previous pay offs that Ross will probably be staying even if the worst were to happen as we have to move on from that cycle.

21 hours ago, TediousTom said:

The way you needlessly quoted Poz's post was indeed quite unfunny skidmark.

Not so well done skiddy one, not so well done indeed.

You will probably find that skidmark has been reading his favourite book again - How to lose friends and alienate people. . 

Anyway , onwards and upwards , based on yesterday's performance Wednesday nite should be a skoosh for the Super Saints. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Just now, saintnextlifetime said:

You will probably find that sidmark has been reading his favourite book again - How to lose friends and alienate people. . 

Anyway , onwards and upwards , based on yesterday's performance Wednesday nite should be a skoosh for the Super Saints. .

:lol:

You and Tantrum should start a club. :byebye

37 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

When we played Celtic in the 2003 Scottish Cup the money was used to pay off Tom Hendrie........................

Who had been sacked about 4 months previously and was threatening to hold out for his entire contact to be paid up (about another 3-4 years if I'm not mistaken), and given the financial position of the club at the time administration may have been the outcome.   It would be a real shame to use an unbudgeted windfall to sack a manager.

14 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

When we played Celtic in the 2003 Scottish Cup the money was used to pay off Tom Hendrie........................

Think the point may have been we need to break the cycle of paying off/scaking managers rather than not being able to afford it.   

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

At least big John has some perspective, from todays Herald.

John Sutton: Compliments from Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers won't keep St Mirren up

Kinda my point from the other day. Take the praise, but they mean nothing in terms of points and survival. Hard work is essential. Resting on our laurels by paying too much heed to Rodgers' comments could be detrimental. You're only as good as your last game, as old football managers used to tell me. 

Let's get back to winning ways.

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, faraway saint said:

Nice edit Tom. :whistle

You are almost worth the effort you put into your tedious posts.

Keep it up. :lol:

You are as dull as Tantrum....................wait?

The edit was good was it not skidmark?

I congratulate you on your observation skills.

15 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

You will probably find that skidmark has been reading his favourite book again - How to lose friends and alienate people. . 

You sir have my full agreement.  I must apologise for not replying to your quotation of me earlier.  Unfortunately skidmark saw fit to quote me also meaning I encountered some difficulty in finding your higher calibre post. 

Wednesday night should indeed be a "skoosh", however we have all been let down before...many, many times.  That said I have a confidence about this team, a confidence I have not held in quite some time!